Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch4.07+p
With JokerLeader Walkthrough. (Bibifoc gallery mod can be installed in the game folder when updated)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch4.07p

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone has a mirror for the walkthrough mod ? Mixdrop is a malicious site trying to steal your data. It's blocked by my virus scanner.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Decisions and Carrying On
Here you go, first preview of next update, a simple scene following the neighbor event, serving to wrap it up and advance the main plot line with Myriam taking a big decision, both for her future and herself.
The scene is fairly straight forward with multiple small subscenes of development, an optional one in passing if Myriam is using Plunder, and finishing up with her preparing for her date or outing depending on previous choices. No naughty business for that one.
It took me longer than anticipated to wrap this one up due to the multiple branching at the ending, which will lead onto no less than 10 possible scenes... Which means that the following updates will be centered around scenes potentially not for everyone, which bring to a decision to take of do I go for one extra big update with all of them
in one or keep my usual schedule of monthly update and stretch them over them. You can leave me your opinion, but I'll be writing up a new post with a poll to let you decide which option everyone prefer with a bit more detail. (With in mind that I might take a week of vacation for myself in early November as well,

IMG_2391.png

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey Zorlun ,now i know this doesn't qualify and i can't speak for everyone but in my opinion it's better to have those big updates that would take 2 or 3 months, of course i realize this depends on your patreons, than to release smaller updates that usualy takes 1 month to release. Now this is just me, i understand that i have no right to suggest you anything. In any way best regards man.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hey Zorlun ,now i know this doesn't qualify and i can't speak for everyone but in my opinion it's better to have those big updates that would take 2 or 3 months, of course i realize this depends on your patreons, than to release smaller updates that usualy takes 1 month to release. Now this is just me, i understand that i have no right to suggest you anything. In any way best regards man.
The problem is that then those 2-3 months stretch to 4-6 months then 8-12 months and so on.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Just don't download the game for 2-3 months and nothing will change for you.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
As far as I remember nope to the first, there may an appearance later on, Zorlun hinted at that, for the second.
There's a blanked out choice when Kimberley reveals the truth about Anthony blackmailing her. Myriam will eventually be able to reject what Kimberley says about Anthony. I think it's blanked, because it effectively sends the storyline down a totally separate path. The main game is about Myriam gaining her freedom from Anthony's stifling influence, and growing as a person. If you choose for Myriam to reject this, then nothing changes and loads of future scenes become impossible, because Anthony is still her partner. That would require loads of totally separate content including Anthony, and big changes in other content, to reflect that Anthony is still her boyfriend and she's staying pretty much the same.

If you want to include additional content after making that choice, it's probably easier to do when the main game is finished.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
In my opinion, it's important to stay consistent, so updating every month as usual is better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview Scene - Chapter 4 - Decisions and Carrying On
Here you go, first preview of next update, a simple scene following the neighbor event, serving to wrap it up and advance the main plot line with Myriam taking a big decision, both for her future and herself.
The scene is fairly straight forward with multiple small subscenes of development, an optional one in passing if Myriam is using Plunder, and finishing up with her preparing for her date or outing depending on previous choices. No naughty business for that one.
It took me longer than anticipated to wrap this one up due to the multiple branching at the ending, which will lead onto no less than 10 possible scenes... Which means that the following updates will be centered around scenes potentially not for everyone, which bring to a decision to take of do I go for one extra big update with all of them
in one or keep my usual schedule of monthly update and stretch them over them. You can leave me your opinion, but I'll be writing up a new post with a poll to let you decide which option everyone prefer with a bit more detail. (With in mind that I might take a week of vacation for myself in early November as well,

View attachment 2918894
Why are you creating separate date routes ? Up until now Myriam has been effectively dating most of these people anyway, why the sudden decision to have her choose just one? Are these designed to lead her into exclusive long term relationships with all these people, which will form particular endings to the game? Because if not, you could just have her continuing to see all or most of them?

If you choose for her to date one of these people, will that permanently exclude her from future content with some or all of the others? I noticed in the last update, on my playthrough Myriam couldn't contact either Mike or Danny for help, just Dave ( the other two were blanked). I can understand Mike, because I chose for Myriam to have sex with Danny instead, and that leads to another sex scene with him at the cinema. But what choice did I make to exclude Danny, except choosing to reply to Crystal's email first? Is Danny now out of the picture because of that, and other people she could have replied to by email?

Personally, I don't mind waiting till you can create content for all the routes in one go. Either that or doing it piecemeal over several updates, makes no difference to me. Waiting for updates to a game that I like, has never been a problem for me. In the meantime, I have plenty of others to keep me occupied. So whatever works best for you, is perfectly fine for me.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well that really depends on the Dev. Zorlun has always produced regular updates. There's nothing to suggest that would happen with him.
I was replying to the other persons post about wanting longer delays between updates in favour of more content.

I'm quite happy with the way things are.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes