ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I imagine it won't be easy to keep updating this patch. If I may make a suggestion: I think you should wait for the game to complete before you can create a definitive incest patch.
It is true that sometime the only reason I play an update is because I do the incest patch (trying to do a fast "go through" to see what I need to change, and check rapidly I did not break something), and if I did not do the patch I would probably skip some update from time to time (yes, I do that even for games I "patreon") to use the time for something else.

But I could not in the past, and cannot now, do it in the way you suggest, for at least two reasons:
1) I had started to do it for myself after Patreon forced Zorlun to eliminate it from the story, originally it was not meant for release, but there was a quantity of people who pressured Zorlun, some even aggressively, so, I started releasing it ("historical" reason);
2) It is not always easy, or anyway ends up being a bit sloppy, because I have other stuff to do for myself and others and not enough time and energy (I am lazy :)) even for all of that, but if I waited till the end of the game, I would never do it, because it would require too much of a big "one shot" investment of time and energy - I have to go through the code manually, it is not a simple "automatic search and replace".
Going through an update a time is one thing, going through the whole six (4 for now, but I think a couple more will come) chapters from scratch, no way :).

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
It is true that sometime the only reason I play an update is because I do the incest patch (trying to do a fast "go through" to see what I need to change, and check rapidly I did not break something), and if I did not do the patch I would probably skip some update from time to time (yes, I do that even for games I "patreon") to use the time for something else.

But I could not in the past, and cannot now, do it in the way you suggest, for at least two reasons:
1) I had started to do it for myself after Patreon forced Zorlun to eliminate it from the story, originally it was not meant for release, but there was a quantity of people who pressured Zorlun, some even aggressively, so, I started releasing it ("historical" reason);
2) It is not always easy, or anyway ends up being a bit sloppy, because I have other stuff to do for myself and others and not enough time and energy (I am lazy :)) even for all of that, but if I waited till the end of the game, I would never do it, because it would require too much of a big "one shot" investment of time and energy - I have to go through the code manually, it is not a simple "automatic search and replace".
Going through an update a time is one thing, going through the whole six (4 for now, but I think a couple more will come) chapters from scratch, no way :).
I understand your point of view.
And thanks again for your work.

Reactions: ouch2020 and Zorlun

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
anyone has the save with mark submissive route until chapter 4
I'm not sure if you have the option using the gallery to decide whether Marc is dominant or submissive, haven't tested it out..

But your best bet is probably using the gallery unlocker and just checking from there

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
I think that once I'm done with Project Myriam, I'll probably try working on two projects alternatively, to avoid the boredom and keep things different.
I'll keep one with a female MC, but I had some ideas for male MC as well, it could be interesting to work on two different styles.
But it's only a thought for now. :unsure:
I have so many ideas I want to try that I'll have to wrestle with myself on what to work on. ^^
Hopefully you dive into the depths of depravity with the new female MC project, love the really kinky stuff in this game, and her reluctance over it all. A game that relishes exploring extreme content and helps players discover new creative fetishes to subject a reticent heroine to would be most welcome.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
A little question about the kinks:

can Myriam involve other girls in kinks like group sex or bestiality? Or they're only for her?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
A little question about the kinks:

can Myriam involve other girls in kinks like group sex or bestiality? Or they're only for her?
So far the answer is mainly no. The closest is with Evelyn where they both have sex with the two masseurs, and and they both end up receiving golden showers. Perhaps there'll be more in the future? Crystal is pretty much a nymphomaniac as well, so perhaps their dates will eventually end up with them both having group sex? I could also see Evelyn finding out about Marc and her bestiality and maybe joining in? Nubia is likely to be all about BDSM, with her as the dominant. She'll likely be making Myriam do kinky stuff. Lucy is a lesbian, and she doesn't appear to be into anything kinky, but perhaps with another girl?. Kimberly hard to say, we know hardly anything about her. She obviously likes guys, but nothing so far to suggest that she's into kinky sex. I suspect Myriam will be the 'dominant' one in that relationship though?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I declined Flint's offer: i thought it could be a bit much, with a lot of incognitas. Hope i've done the "right" choice.

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I declined Flint's offer: i thought it could be a bit much, with a lot of incognitas. Hope i've done the "right" choice.
There is no right or wrong choices, it always depends on what you want to explore really.
Though of course on a narrative stand point, some choices will lead Myriam into darker places... ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Icekatana

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Wrong choice, cuts off certain areas of the game and a lot of possible content whereas not taking Flint's offer doesn't seem to add anything except a gym scene that is just basically that scene. IMO anyway.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Wrong choice, cuts off certain areas of the game and a lot of possible content whereas not taking Flint's offer doesn't seem to add anything except a gym scene that is just basically that scene. IMO anyway.
You're right in some ways...(plus content) However, not everyone wants Myriam to be with everyone... That's everyone's choice and the game allows everyone to do that... So if she doesn't want to be a creeper give a blowjob to the blonde beauty in the bathroom, then it won't go with her... Everyone shapes the story differently, some people put all the content into their game, and some people leave out more fetishes... That's what makes this game great, you can do what you like, and what you need in a game...

Reactions: Zorlun
Jan 10, 2018

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
You're right in some ways...(plus content) However, not everyone wants Myriam to be with everyone... That's everyone's choice and the game allows everyone to do that... So if she doesn't want to be a creeper give a blowjob to the blonde beauty in the bathroom, then it won't go with her... Everyone shapes the story differently, some people put all the content into their game, and some people leave out more fetishes... That's what makes this game great, you can do what you like, and what you need in a game...
This of course is correct. Everyone should play the Myriam that they want to play. But also people should bear in mind, that the less choices they make, the more likely it is later on in the game, that they'll have some updates with little to no content available to them. If you're starting from the beginning and playing all the content in one go, then that may not seem like an issue. But if you're up to date, and playing each update as it comes, then it can become an issue, because everyone else is talking about the two or three scenes they got to play, whereas you only got one or none at all.

Now on most updates, it probably won't be a significant issue, because the Dev provides a lot of alternatives. But unfortunately not in every case. And as the game draws to a close, and routes start to be cancelled out, then the chances of you getting an update with little to no content, are only go to increase. The only realistic way to avoid that, is by accepting as much content for Myriam as possible. Now I'm not suggesting that people should do that, just bear in mind that you probably will be restricting yourself at some points during the game.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes