cpt-jack

Jul 14, 2023
I remembered this one just now after seeing this scene, but if I remember correctly there were quite a few instances of wrong possessive pronouns (his->her or her->his)
her-his.PNG
I'm sorry I can't give you the places where I noticed it other than this one, but maybe it'll be still a bit helpful.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
To see new date scenes use console command(one at the time):

jump ch4_21_date_with_cleavon
jump ch4_22_date_with_dave
jump ch4_23_date_with_kimberley
jump ch4_24_date_with_lucy
jump ch4_25_date_with_mike
jump ch4_26_date_with_yourself

Happy new year everyone!
I see the screen where there's a list of people you can choose to start the date with, the one with the alphabetical order or you choose yourself, but how do you choose a date with yourself?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, as Ouch2020 answered, just roll back one choice and go at it alphabetically, it means Myriam has no special someone in mind and will stay on a more neutral path.
Let's see if I understand Myriam does not believe in interracial bestiality love, does that mean that for her Cassius and Hammer only exist to give her incredible bestial orgasms nothing more, so the bestial interracial wedding of Myriam, Cassius and Hammer was only an impossible dream? :unsure: :(:cry:(n):ROFLMAO:Wait!!, I didn't see Mark's name either, that means she doesn't believe in incestuous love either, so the wedding between Myriam and Mark is an impossible dream too?:unsure::cry::cautious::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Yes, as Ouch2020 answered, just roll back one choice and go at it alphabetically, it means Myriam has no special someone in mind and will stay on a more neutral path.
Does cheating on Cleavon makes Myriam on the neutral Path?

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes