JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
Hi guys, some has any walkthrough from the beginning to the last update so I can make the decisions to the path I like the most?

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
As per the Spa scenes with Jose & Terrel, I loved the Relaxing Massage Scenes Zorlun :love:

Can we expect something in the Future Extra Special Bracelet tag with Some Spa scenes with Jose and Terrel? :unsure: or any Hot Tub scenes? more Golden shower or spa gangbang? :love::giggle:

View attachment 3240653 View attachment 3240658
Spa scene coming next update, but as a commission it'll be with a woman masseuse, though there will be another subscene to see in parallel as well, a group one (if I have the time, I'll try putting some more possible kinks).

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hi guys, some has any walkthrough from the beginning to the last update so I can make the decisions to the path I like the most?
can see the posts of JokerLeader and Bibifoc in this Thread you will get
As per the posts, you can download with mod version, and it helpful in the playthrough :giggle:

Spa scene coming next update, but as a commission it'll be with a woman masseuse, but there will be another subscene to see in parallel as well, a group one (though if I have the time, I'll try putting some more possible kinks).
Thank you for the reply :giggle:
CatCuteGIF.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Spa scene coming next update, but as a commission it'll be with a woman masseuse, though there will be another subscene to see in parallel as well, a group one (if I have the time, I'll try putting some more possible kinks).
Ask out of curiosity, Myriam could have a gangbang where they give her a vaginal and anal triple where they give her a triple golden enema, Myriam could have a cyberpunk furry fantasy where she is harassed and has sex with a cyborg bull? :unsure:

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Any chance for this game to show up on steam at one point??
No, I don't think so, for multiple reasons, the game would be in breach of some guidelines I think, and as my first game, I think it's too experimental to be put to sell.
Ask out of curiosity, Myriam could have a gangbang where they give her a vaginal and anal triple where they give her a triple golden enema, Myriam could have a cyberpunk furry fantasy where she is harassed and has sex with a cyborg bull? :unsure:
Mmmh... Maybe part of it... :unsure:

Reactions: darlic

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
is there a way to download the update only? i have the 0.8 version really sux I can't download the game again because of those file transferring quota in pixeldrain or mega , the mixdrop downloads so slow and supicious af too many pop up virus websites
I too would like if I didn't have to download >5GB every time this is updated.

I mean, I WILL, I would just prefer a smaller update sized file.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As per the Spa scenes with Jose & Terrel, I loved the Relaxing Massage Scenes Zorlun :love:

Can we expect something in the Future Extra Special Bracelet tag with Some Spa scenes with Jose and Terrel? :unsure: or any Hot Tub scenes? more Golden shower or spa gangbang? :love::giggle:

View attachment 3240653 View attachment 3240658
Myriam thanks to intense massage can make a hot golden shower?:unsure:

I think she's going to make a mess

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
I have a question for the last scene. What have i choosen for an answer/question in the game to get: a date with herself. Or does somebody has the save file?
Thx 4 an answer :)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Myriam thanks to intense massage can make a hot golden shower?:unsure:

I think she's going to make a mess
Do you think She will make a Mess? :unsure: As In her first time, She didn't mess up and the Golden Shower is the Ending part of the Sex with Masseurs and it was in the Showers, She got it. I don't think She will not make a mess moreover She will make it more intense in future :love:

GoldMermaidGIF.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you think She will make a Mess? :unsure: As In her first time, She didn't mess up and the Golden Shower is the Ending part of the Sex with Masseurs and it was in the Showers, She got it. I don't think She will not make a mess moreover She will make it more intense :love:

View attachment 3241547

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit! What are you doing to me?! you just made me horny with one golden picture below :oops:
200w.gif

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yeah, also on the technical side working with fluids in 3d rendering can often be cumbersome, and I must say that Zorlun totally nailed it, it looks super realistic and not exaggerated in any way. Huge props for that.

Big2019

Mar 13, 2019
Put some more download link 3 is not working, delete, virus reason 2 are maga and pixldon don't give more then 5 gb download to free account.

4.40 star(s) 197 Votes