Khae

Jun 24, 2020
Has all the dog/horse visual content been removed? All the images are missing even if the text is still there.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
When thanking everyone for the flowers and well wishes during Miriams stay in the hospital. You have to text the person you want to go on the date with.(This happens before you visit the blackmailing neighbour) If you choose to text everyone alphabeticaly Miriam goes to the ranch to ride Hammer instead.
Was there anything else besides the masturbation during that?

SirCior

Aug 26, 2020
For both, the problem often is due to the use of mods not up to date.
i tested te vanilla download it seems like there is no p. patch included it skips direktly over the contend if you use the Joker WT Mod you can see the text but it says the pictures are missing

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have just an update download for the game? its a head wreck to download the full game each update.

Reactions: ciaqoo

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm having the same issue, are you using the WT mod? I'm wondering if they were renamed and the mod missed that.
Any version without the letter "P" is the one without Bestiality content.
In the 'mpressd version the patch is already applyed, maybe that is the reason ?
Edit: or you can dwnl direct from his

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Yes, there is definitely a problem, just looked at the size of the file shared here, and it's not the right one, though I did share the right one...
There probably has been a trigger happy as always to share the wrong version before I did (and I did it in seconds of sharing the public version).

I've sent the right version to the moderators, I hope they can make the change quickly.
Meanwhile you can go download the right version on my Discord server for free, I always keep the last version available over there (always with Prometheus' patch).
Sorry to all of those I said it was the right file shared on F95 when it wasn't (though I did share the right one).

In the end, with all this chaos every fucking time, I don't understand why they don't let me have the control over my own page...

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, there is definitely a problem, just looked at the size of the file shared here, and it's not the right one, though I did share the right one...
Are basing that off what those hosting sites report, it is generally not correct, it will not report the correct size till you physically start downloading said file.

A great example is this would be GOFILE = 5.3GB, while MEGA = 4.76GB, and MIXDROP = 4.93GB.

2024-02-08 04_47_36-Gofile - Your all-in-one storage solution and 56 more pages - Personal - M...png

I based my compressing off the SS MEGA which it says 4.93GB.

I could take that MEGA link and do nothing with it, and it would probably report a different size once uploaded.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 197 Votes