doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Bingo... I've lost count of the number of posts I've seen where someone asked a question that had literally been answered in the first post right above theirs.
It's like FFS how the hell can someone be that clueless and still get through life?!?

Prime example... had the user who post I originally responded to bothered to search the term "android" (and properly set up their search returns by latest) the post containing the link for the latest android version would have been the SECOND one on the list (with the first being just another lazy twit who had posted "Android?").
I've said it in the past on this thread, a lot of people want to be just given stuff without putting in some effort first, just like babies. It's why I sometimes make the references for Similac and Pampers.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Project Myriam, Life and Explorations Ch5.05a
With JokerLeader Walkthrough mod and Bibifoc's gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and many others...
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Aandroid port to Ch5.05a

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
so this is just bug fixes? no new content? from 5.05?
Yes, just two fixes in the code, but they are necessary, I advise you strongly to redo your saves to avoid any crashes in the future. You just have to reload a save from a previous update and redo the last update so that the fixes can take and you're golden.

Last edited:

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, just two fixes in the code, but they are necessary, I advise you strongly to redo your saves to avoid any crashes in the future. You just have to reload a save from a previous update and redo the last update so that the fixes are can take and you're golden.
DONE! AND THANK YOU

AJBeamer

Aug 26, 2020
The vets dog already fucked Myriam, when she took Cassius for that walk instead of going out with the cops, I think.
Wow completely missed that scene! Which is annoying seen as I wasn't overly keen on the cops anyway! I'm going to have to do another play through at some point, but I was planning that either way.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, she dies in her hospital bed if your stats are wrong or you make the wrong choices during the nightmare after the shooting.
Not what he was referring to. He means the end with Anthony where his side piece turns up and you have chosen to stay with him. It ended as she came through the door with both Anthony and Mir in the hallway with a 'to be continued' screen.

Reactions: AJBeamer and Zorlun

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not what he was referring to. He means the end with Anthony where his side piece turns up and you have chosen to stay with him. It ended as she came through the door with both Anthony and Mir in the hallway with a 'to be continued' screen.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one, but I can't see how there could be an ending there unless Anthony kills them both with his bare hands as he doesn't have a gun at that time. Maybe the ending in the hospital bed was the Anthony ending that was alluded to there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh yeah, forgot about that one, but I can't see how there could be an ending there unless Anthony kills them both with his bare hands as he doesn't have a gun at that time. Maybe the ending in the hospital bed was the Anthony ending that was alluded to there.
No, because it is not a game over route to my knowledge. Mir makes the choice to stay with Anthony so it is a route along that path. I'd also like to see the continuation of it, the scene in the house where Mir is serving drinks and Anthony lets all his friends/business partners use her is one of the best in the game imo.

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes