rporter

Aug 12, 2017
(In game):
Technical
: 3DCG, Female Protagonist
Sexual Content: Anal Sex, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bukkake, Cheating, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Fisting, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, MILF, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
Non-Sexual Content: Graphic Violence, Monster, Romance

(In the future):
Sexual Content: Bdsm, Blackmail, Corruption, DILF, Incest, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Slave, Stripping, Swinging
Non-Sexual Content: Cosplay

question for those who played the game before I spend hours to find nothing worth the effort

already "in the game", drugs, how prevalent is it? is it a one scene thing or is there a route to go that way?

and for the "in the future" asking in case the tags are not updated but its already in the game, same thing as the drugs question but with the prostitution tag, is it already in the game? is it a single scene? is it a route you can do?

thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMyriamLifeAndExplorations-CH5.06p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
(In game):
Technical
: 3DCG, Female Protagonist
Sexual Content: Anal Sex, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bukkake, Cheating, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Fisting, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, MILF, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
Non-Sexual Content: Graphic Violence, Monster, Romance

(In the future):
Sexual Content: Bdsm, Blackmail, Corruption, DILF, Incest, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Slave, Stripping, Swinging
Non-Sexual Content: Cosplay

question for those who played the game before I spend hours to find nothing worth the effort

already "in the game", drugs, how prevalent is it? is it a one scene thing or is there a route to go that way?

and for the "in the future" asking in case the tags are not updated but its already in the game, same thing as the drugs question but with the prostitution tag, is it already in the game? is it a single scene? is it a route you can do?

thanks!
So far there are two scenes with drugs, both with the college students, think it just helps her to loosen up so she's basically out of it and the students fuck her every which way.

Prostitution proper isn't in the game yet, except maybe one scene where she pretends to be a prostitute for the 'briefcase' story.

Reactions: rporter

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do you manage to get a date with just Danny? tried different stuff just can't get that scene
Just got to accept when he asks her on a date I think or it might be when she has to thank someone personally when she get out of hospital.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
So far there are two scenes with drugs, both with the college students, think it just helps her to loosen up so she's basically out of it and the students fuck her every which way.

Prostitution proper isn't in the game yet, except maybe one scene where she pretends to be a prostitute for the 'briefcase' story.
thank you very much, I'll re visit the game in a few updates then

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks. Haven't even played the update yet, but just thankful for your hard work and quick updates.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Anyone else have issues trying to skip already seen scenes?
Even when I select the skip unseen text option it won't skip for some reason.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I liked the update, but I do wish Myriam had a little more to do, like lick Crystal's face clean after the others had left or letting Doc X cum on her face when he was fucking crystal after their filming was done. I'm sure others will mention it, but there were quite a few spelling mistakes. I understand about your english, but hope most get corrected before next time. Thanks again.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
hi is there any scene with the horse in this update? If not, can you tell when a scene with the horse might appear in?
No beasty stuff in this update.
been a while since i last played (museum event i think) did the daughter get any content?
She only gets the one scene, whether that's FF FM or FFM depends on the choice from when she was poolside with her friend and Myriam.
I'm sure others will mention it, but there were quite a few spelling mistakes. I understand about your english, but hope most get corrected before next time. Thanks again.
Yep a couple of times someone said 'shocked' when I'm pretty sure they should have said 'sucked'. There was another one but can't think what it was offhand.

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes