Ren'Py Abandoned Project Nevaryn [v0.12] [DeepAnglerMedia]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1658003423826.png

Overview:
An update to the game, with major changes to the story. As it is a work in progress, I feel it is best to enter and explore blind.
Have fun!

It would mean a ton to me if you subscribed to my , which would support the development of this game IMMENSELY.

NOTE: The story has gone through major changes. I apologize for the inconsistency, but the story really needed some adjustments. I wasn't happy with the way it unfolded all too quickly, so this is the version that I am most proud of. Please enjoy and leave any feedback.

I hope you enjoy the story as it unravels, as I can not WAIT to complete this game and tell the tale of Project Nevaryn.

There will be an epic saga in a world that doesn't seem to end...
See you,
Deep Angler Media.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2022-04-10
Developer: DeepAnglerMedia - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1658003461942.png 1658003478026.png 1658003494148.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Heh, I would still work on hashtags. I think it's too little for a demo version, and too serious a slogan for a project that is still under development. But the cover is cool. Good luck! (y)

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
EDIT: OP was updated to an actual game version - my comment below is irrelevant now

After playing, here's an actual Overview:

You are a college student who is chosen to be part of some ground-breaking scientific experiment called the Nevaryn Project.

Took about a minute to play. Despite being a teaser, it has my interest.
  • sci-fi (-ish) premise
  • characters aren't generic looking
  • the blonde's face and bod is hot
Also: First preview image (of blindfolded blonde) is not in the teaser :mad:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Hi to everyone in this thread. I am the creator of this game. This version (v0.00.1 TEASER) wasn't even meant to be seen by the public. I am very saddened to see that this had been uploaded, as I care about how this game is viewed. This was meant to be an incomplete version. It was supposed to just be a way to see how everything on itch.io is handled. Please do not think of me as some lazy developer who want support from mindless people, that isn't me. Please follow my for updated versions. This way you can personally communicate your feelings to me in the comments of the page. I am sorry to have let this version slip, I did not want people to see this. The new update, although still not a huge world, is way bigger than this teaser version.
Please follow my itch page to actually keep up to date.

I feel the need to call attention to this method of creating posts. I respect that you need your likes and have an automated system to farm new itch games, but please. The real developers of this game are suffering the consequences. Yes, it was a mistake to upload such a crappy version of the game. This was intentional and done for testing purposes, which was irresponsible.

I am constantly working on the game, so no need to be dissapointed. This will be updated regularly as I am the only developer of this title.

Wish you the best,
-DeepAnglerMedia

Last edited:

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
After playing, here's an actual Overview:

You are a college student who is chosen to be part of some ground-breaking scientific experiment called the Nevaryn Project.

Took about a minute to play. Despite being a teaser, it has my interest.
  • sci-fi (-ish) premise
  • characters aren't generic looking
  • the blonde's face and bod is hot
Also: First preview image (of blindfolded blonde) is not in the teaser :mad:
I'm glad you liked it although it was just a teaser! It feels really weird but I reported the thread with the updated version of the game, so please give feedback!
-Deep Angler Media

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
DeepAnglerMedia
Why should I play a game I know nothing about? Neither the OP nor your Patreon or Itch page tells me anything about the story of the game or the tags involved. And the few renders shown are average at best so they don't sell the game on their own.
If you want people to try the game you need to make them interested in it.
- What is it about?
- What content will be in it?
- Improving the renders could also help.

Deleted member 4182570

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
DeepAnglerMedia
Why should I play a game I know nothing about? Neither the OP nor your Patreon or Itch page tells me anything about the story of the game or the tags involved. And the few renders shown are average at best so they don't sell the game on their own.
If you want people to try the game you need to make them interested in it.
- What is it about?
- What content will be in it?
- Improving the renders could also help.
1. No one is forcing you to play the game.
2. The story is slowly being revealed, why would I dump the whole plot onto my first patch of the game where only 3 locations are accessible and incomplete? It's in development, it's not a finished product, so I'm not worried about anyone not knowing what it's about. This is the point.
3. It's my first game, if you're not happy with the renders, that is totally justified, but others seem to be satisfied with them. I am taking time to improve scenes as well. If you don't like the renders, there are about a million other games that may satisfy you.
4. If you don't know anything about the game, isn't that exactly why you would play it? To find out? Why would someone play a game they know everything about? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of storytelling?
5. "What is it about" - See point #2
"What content will be in it" I don't think revealing the content through the description is necessary. See #4.

The fact that you are on this thread, replying and critiquing the game, my itch page and Patreon page, shows to me that you are, or atleast have had, interest in the game or development. I thank you for taking the time out to point some advice out, as I assure you that the story will unravel, and a trailer, true context, a project description as well as an abundance of other spoiler free information will be revealed. For now, it is in development, meaning the workflow is focused on turning the story into renders and dialogue.
Take care,
-Deep Angler Media