4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think that I may have experienced that thing with double-buying on a few more things than just that one dress. I will try to test it more thoroughly tomorrow and I will let you know what I find but I think I noticed that a couple of times I thought that I have bought something and then it turned out that I had to come back to the shop and buy it again so there might be some bug to do with that.
Hmm... if that's the case, then there is something really off. The only item in this game that can't just be bought right away is the dress :/ Unless we are talking about the books - they all have the same image, but are used at different point. Tho I assume its not that?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
No, it wasn't the dress. I understood why that happened. There are certain items that when bought trigger the quest log while in the mall. First example I ran into was book for Shego. The next time it happened was restraints for either Bonnie or Kim, I don't remember which.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
No, it wasn't the dress. I understood why that happened. There are certain items that when bought trigger the quest log while in the mall. First example I ran into was book for Shego. The next time it happened was restraints for either Bonnie or Kim, I don't remember which.
That is... very weird. Im not even sure what that would even be about :unsure: I'll try to look into it, but ive never heard of that before

carbovz1

Mar 16, 2023
Can you put up the last "safe" version up? I've encountered two game breaking bugs with Kim's questline in the second/third quest trying to play the current version for the first time

Reactions: alphamagnus

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
So, not sure if i'm stupid or if it's a bug:

I can't end the day and go to sleep, apparently i should first install the camera i bought after shego started masturbating around the house.
And i cannot figure out how. There's no button i see, opening the inventory and trying to interact with the camera there yields nothing. I checked most buildings around, loaded earlier saves (from the same day).

Suggestions?

Reactions: M1tza2

jireir

May 26, 2018
I can't really spoil it cause I haven't planned it xD I just sorta know what girls intertwine, and who doesn't. In fact, I haven't planned much out in general. I do like 2 patches ahead outside of the major plotpoints and thats about it.

With no promises, something like love for Kim and Shegos version of love, would probably end up being competitions and fights about who really should belong with the MC - but thats subject to change.

Hey, Bonnies paranoid stuff is also good xD It's just underdeveloped because CAAB was a patreon request.

I'll play it through. After this patch I'm working on now (15), I'm going to take some time off and streamline the game. CAAB and Taras longass string of events at home seems to bring some people trouble, but they are too big to just fix.
Oh, I see, I wanted to say however that Tara's quest and CAAB most likely create issues because they have unclear requirements at different stages. I have been stuck on CAAB 6 for... literal ages(not really "stuck" I was doing other questlines because I simply need to reach the right requirements, iirc it was Kim mainquest 3 or 4 in this case but I only realised that's what I had to do a few hours into playing Monique's, Ann's and Tara's quests). I think the problem could be solved if you just put some hints like "Progress the relation with Kim further to access this" or something along those lines. That would be a big help. With Tara I just kind of play and hope for the best as I simply gave up on trying to figure out how much and of what I have to do to progress there(I believe that part after she moves in just requires us to gather enough of some invisible points via different random events involving her or something?).

I am also not at all saying that Bonnie paranoid stuff is bad, I just love the idea of blackmailing her but I swear I'm going to play the paranoid route after I complete this playthrough, pinky-promise.

As for the potential bug with buying things in shop I will try to check for it as soon as I have the chance and I will try to describe what happens exactly but as far as I could tell sometimes when I press on some goods and I'm asked if I want to buy them, pressing "yes" makes the item remain on the shelf, doesn't reduce my money and I just have to attempt to purchase it again. Either way it's not a big problem as far as I could tell.

iamsodeadinside

Jun 8, 2018
For some reason dialogue for talking with Shego is cut short after you give her the gym clothes and balancing rings. Everytime I talk with her during the day it cuts back to outside the house with the choice of bedroom or go to city and no time has passed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
There is an odd amount of bugs in this patch that has nothing to do with any of the new things

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oh, I see, I wanted to say however that Tara's quest and CAAB most likely create issues because they have unclear requirements at different stages. I have been stuck on CAAB 6 for... literal ages(not really "stuck" I was doing other questlines because I simply need to reach the right requirements, iirc it was Kim mainquest 3 or 4 in this case but I only realised that's what I had to do a few hours into playing Monique's, Ann's and Tara's quests). I think the problem could be solved if you just put some hints like "Progress the relation with Kim further to access this" or something along those lines. That would be a big help. With Tara I just kind of play and hope for the best as I simply gave up on trying to figure out how much and of what I have to do to progress there(I believe that part after she moves in just requires us to gather enough of some invisible points via different random events involving her or something?).

I am also not at all saying that Bonnie paranoid stuff is bad, I just love the idea of blackmailing her but I swear I'm going to play the paranoid route after I complete this playthrough, pinky-promise.

As for the potential bug with buying things in shop I will try to check for it as soon as I have the chance and I will try to describe what happens exactly but as far as I could tell sometimes when I press on some goods and I'm asked if I want to buy them, pressing "yes" makes the item remain on the shelf, doesn't reduce my money and I just have to attempt to purchase it again. Either way it's not a big problem as far as I could tell.
Youre probably right in regards to the bigger quests. Its kinda strange tho, they are made to be pretty automatic, so its wierd that they missed the mark. Nonetheless, its a place to improve. Ill have to make it ecen more automatic where it can, and clearer in how to progress.

As for the buying thing... Hmm... I have never heard of it before So if you can figure out where it is that would help a lot. The code is pretty straight forward and gains nothing from being bought twice compared to once

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

I can't end the day and go to sleep, apparently i should first install the camera i bought after shego started masturbating around the house.
And i cannot figure out how. There's no button i see, opening the inventory and trying to interact with the camera there yields nothing. I checked most buildings around, loaded earlier saves (from the same day).

Suggestions?
Ill check when i have the code in front of me, but if i dont remember wrong, it should just prompt you to go to her room and install it.

I swear, somwthing is off with this patch. So many bugs in the old stuff and i havent touched that.

jireir

May 26, 2018
I'm unfortunately at a point in the game where I don't need to buy many things but I had no issues while buying the "Sniper's nest". It worked just as intended. I will load an old save and recheck some older purchases and say whether that issue is actually a thing or if it's just been my impression or something but that will probably have to wait till tomorrow.

• Red Heart

Chunzilla

Apr 30, 2017
I'm on Kim GF path and the quest outside says i should just write to her one of these days. i don't know how to do that though. anyone know how to do that?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Game has been refusing to startup for a while. When I try to open it, I just get a white flash and it closes. Any ideas?
Try resetting the video setup for the game. Hold down the shift key as you start the game and an option screen should appear. Choose one of the other options and try that.

noah123

Apr 17, 2018

Suggestions?
yes it can be a little tricky, I think this are the steps to pass that part:

- you need to buy the camera at mornig, this shows a dialogue about the camera and advances the time
- go back home, and then go to the backyard, "if you are lucky then shego is not there, I think that part is a little ramdom there it could be there or not but idk" that triggers the instalation of the camera and you can sleep at night

sorry for the broken english it is not my first language

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes