4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

jireir

May 26, 2018
No, I mean what was the last thing you did before the school grayed out? There are only like 2 places where that happens and both of them should fix themselves when youre done (and you cant leave before youre done)
That sounds even better but might take a bit of work. Also the new clothes for all the characters were a great touch, much appreciated. They add something new to most scenes and go a surprisingly long way.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
That sounds even better but might take a bit of work. Also the new clothes for all the characters were a great touch, much appreciated. They add something new to most scenes and go a surprisingly long way.
Haha, thanks ^^ Yeah, the clothes is great imo. Only issue is that I haven't really found all the places where the sprites doesn't match up outfitwise with the images. I'm kinda hoping people will report those, cause going through it manually is a pain.

I hope to give all girls a few outfits. Now that I've made it so easy to add and work with.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi Leroy,
Depends on how you see things, we are adding Gesture, second persistent save location (in case of uninstall not to loose saved game), box opacity, text sizing and some others features as well.

We are also adding mods when there is some (Walkthrough, Cheats Mod, Gallery Mod) that developer are never adding to their own Android build.

So even if some people don't really care about those things some others need it to be comfortable while playing a game on Android.

Hope I answered to your question.
Ah, I see. Interesting. I never really played any ports from the comments. But its great if it improves the experience.

Any clue if box opacity and text sizing is something I can add to the computer versions? I've looked into it before, but its strangely hard to find information about, at least for me

jireir

May 26, 2018
Haha, thanks ^^ Yeah, the clothes is great imo. Only issue is that I haven't really found all the places where the sprites doesn't match up outfitwise with the images. I'm kinda hoping people will report those, cause going through it manually is a pain.

I hope to give all girls a few outfits. Now that I've made it so easy to add and work with.
Mind just telling me where the new outfits are supposed to be worn vs the old ones so that I know to report the places where the wrong one is shown? I'm pretty much replaying the whole game right now so I will try to make comments on any places where something seems to be wrong.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Mind just telling me where the new outfits are supposed to be worn vs the old ones so that I know to report the places where the wrong one is shown? I'm pretty much replaying the whole game right now so I will try to make comments on any places where something seems to be wrong.
Oh, its pretty easy.

You know how there are those big images a lot of the times? Well, there are cases where Kim or Bonnie's sprites (the moving doll things in the sides) are wearing 1 outfit, but the big images are wearing something else.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
To everyone that had that "Disablingvar" bug thing. I have fixed it and it has been uploaded, so just redownload the game and it should be fine.

Took me like 1 hour to figure out why it only happens to some people and not to most others.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, I see. Interesting. I never really played any ports from the comments. But its great if it improves the experience.

Any clue if box opacity and text sizing is something I can add to the computer versions? I've looked into it before, but its strangely hard to find information about, at least for me
Of course you can, I will pm you the code on Discord, I just joined your server.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Noticed a little bug during I think CAAB 2, the second walk with Bonnie through the school. When Senior takes her bra off she automatically looses all her underwear but the panties come back a couple of frames later.

Edit: Correction - they come back only during the time when Senior gropes her and vanish again when he stops. I suspect this bug may have been here for longer but wasn't reported because nobody exactly minded that but I will try to check it in the previous release.

Last edited:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Noticed a little bug during I think CAAB 2, the second walk with Bonnie through the school. When Senior takes her bra off she automatically looses all her underwear but the panties come back a couple of frames later.

Edit: Correction - they come back only during the time when Senior gropes her and vanish again when he stops. I suspect this bug may have been here for longer but wasn't reported because nobody exactly minded that but I will try to check it in the previous release.
Interesting... Can you give me some kind of line they say, so I can just search through the project for it? Im not entirely sure where it is.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Interesting... Can you give me some kind of line they say, so I can just search through the project for it? Im not entirely sure where it is.
The whole event starts with "To no ones surprise, Bonnie is currently not here".

The bug happens right after the line starting with: ">Bonnie looks down herself - although she cannot see - as the bra falls slowly on the floor, and lands with a soft *thud*". If you keep playing the whole passage you should be able to see that the undergarments appear and disappear throughout it.

Another small bug that I'm experiencing specifically in this version is entering the basement and then choosing "go out" option causes Shego's sprite to stay on the screen longer than she should. The sprite disappears whenever I go to the town or enter bed.

Found another small bug - during the conversation, where Senior thinks to himself "Why am I being subjected to this?" while talking to Ron, Barkins appears and is actually on top of the textbox and actually covering the text. I think this is the event where he asks Senior to tutor Tara.

Last edited:

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So is CAAB 15 currently the end of that questline? The hint is the same as #10, but I'm stuck there with nothing to buy after talking to Tara.

jireir

May 26, 2018
An important question: will there be different interactions between the different routes depending on what we chose or not? For example if we went for a servant route with both Kim and Shego then will there eventually be different events between the two than if we picked e.g. a love route for Shego and a servant route for Kim? Will for example one of the routes allow for Shego to have a dominant relation with Kim in the future while the other one doesn't?

I'm trying to figure out if my combined choices for different characters in this playthrough will make that much of a difference in the future or if the choices pertain only to that specific character and won't have a substantial effect on the others?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The whole event starts with "To no ones surprise, Bonnie is currently not here".

The bug happens right after the line starting with: ">Bonnie looks down herself - although she cannot see - as the bra falls slowly on the floor, and lands with a soft *thud*". If you keep playing the whole passage you should be able to see that the undergarments appear and disappear throughout it.

Another small bug that I'm experiencing specifically in this version is entering the basement and then choosing "go out" option causes Shego's sprite to stay on the screen longer than she should. The sprite disappears whenever I go to the town or enter bed.

Found another small bug - during the conversation, where Senior thinks to himself "Why am I being subjected to this?" while talking to Ron, Barkins appears and is actually on top of the textbox and actually covering the text. I think this is the event where he asks Senior to tutor Tara.
Alright, I'll try to get it checked out. It sounds a bit hidden.

I literally just today got told about the shego going outside bug xD

As for barkins, alright. That's just me messing up. Funny I hadn't seen that.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
An important question: will there be different interactions between the different routes depending on what we chose or not? For example if we went for a servant route with both Kim and Shego then will there eventually be different events between the two than if we picked e.g. a love route for Shego and a servant route for Kim? Will for example one of the routes allow for Shego to have a dominant relation with Kim in the future while the other one doesn't?

I'm trying to figure out if my combined choices for different characters in this playthrough will make that much of a difference in the future or if the choices pertain only to that specific character and won't have a substantial effect on the others?
Yeah, it will matter, but it's not gonna be like every single combination of girls has something together. But for Kim specifically, she is gonna different interactions and pictures depending on what routes others have as well.

It's mostly just what pairings makes sense. For example, shego and Bonnie really doesn't have enough to do with eachother outside of both being mean, so its unlikely for them to get anything together no matter choice. Or if they do, it won't matter what routes they are on.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Oh of course but it will matter what route I take with Shego and Kim and Bonnie(?) and Kim, right? I'm less interested in the interactions of other girls with Kim in the future but these two have me quite curious. Any chance for a hint as to what those interactions would be, based on the routes chosen? I currently have a love-Kim and love-Shego in one playthrough and servant Shego, along with the intention of going non-gf Kim, in the current playthrough.

Bonnie always gets blackmailed no matter what because that route is too good and CAAB is too cool of a quest to let her just be paranoid about it.

As for the bug with the vanishing underwear - you just have to play that whole event and pay attention to the panties before, during and after Bonnie gets groped.

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
This is on a new file:

There's quite a lot of bugs with quest triggers in this; especially ones involving buying something. Anytime you buy something and the quest log immediately triggers after, the item isn't bought; you have to click again to buy it. Anytime the conversation and log happens outside the mall, it works fine.

Another bug was triggering the event with Monique after the photoshoot before actually doing the photoshoot.

Got a bug where I started some side quest that had an event that needed to be done at the school. I also triggered some event at the school that advanced time. This made me unable to complete the side quest event at the school because it was no longer the correct time. Now I'm stuck at the school with no way out because I can't trigger the event at the school. Locked quest triggers are stupid to do in a sandbox because of other quest triggers that force advance time.

There were a few others, but I forget since I rq'd after that last bug.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This is on a new file:

There's quite a lot of bugs with quest triggers in this; especially ones involving buying something. Anytime you buy something and the quest log immediately triggers after, the item isn't bought; you have to click again to buy it. Anytime the conversation and log happens outside the mall, it works fine.

Another bug was triggering the event with Monique after the photoshoot before actually doing the photoshoot.

Got a bug where I started some side quest that had an event that needed to be done at the school. I also triggered some event at the school that advanced time. This made me unable to complete the side quest event at the school because it was no longer the correct time. Now I'm stuck at the school with no way out because I can't trigger the event at the school. Locked quest triggers are stupid to do in a sandbox because of other quest triggers that force advance time.

There were a few others, but I forget since I rq'd after that last bug.
The top one you're talking about is the dress for monique. That wasn't a bug.

As for the other ones, I'll check it out. It's kinda strange cause that thing with being locked at school shouldn't be new, so the fact that it only happens now is kinda strange.

jireir

May 26, 2018
The top one you're talking about is the dress for monique. That wasn't a bug.

As for the other ones, I'll check it out. It's kinda strange cause that thing with being locked at school shouldn't be new, so the fact that it only happens now is kinda strange.
I think that I may have experienced that thing with double-buying on a few more things than just that one dress. I will try to test it more thoroughly tomorrow and I will let you know what I find but I think I noticed that a couple of times I thought that I have bought something and then it turned out that I had to come back to the shop and buy it again so there might be some bug to do with that.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oh of course but it will matter what route I take with Shego and Kim and Bonnie(?) and Kim, right? I'm less interested in the interactions of other girls with Kim in the future but these two have me quite curious. Any chance for a hint as to what those interactions would be, based on the routes chosen? I currently have a love-Kim and love-Shego in one playthrough and servant Shego, along with the intention of going non-gf Kim, in the current playthrough.

Bonnie always gets blackmailed no matter what because that route is too good and CAAB is too cool of a quest to let her just be paranoid about it.

As for the bug with the vanishing underwear - you just have to play that whole event and pay attention to the panties before, during and after Bonnie gets groped.
I can't really spoil it cause I haven't planned it xD I just sorta know what girls intertwine, and who doesn't. In fact, I haven't planned much out in general. I do like 2 patches ahead outside of the major plotpoints and thats about it.

With no promises, something like love for Kim and Shegos version of love, would probably end up being competitions and fights about who really should belong with the MC - but thats subject to change.

Hey, Bonnies paranoid stuff is also good xD It's just underdeveloped because CAAB was a patreon request.

I'll play it through. After this patch I'm working on now (15), I'm going to take some time off and streamline the game. CAAB and Taras longass string of events at home seems to bring some people trouble, but they are too big to just fix.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes