4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
>unbiased review
>proceeds to write incredibly personally biased review
incredible
thank god reviews on this site all have the same weight right
I know right? He had been in the comments being a real jerk before that. It's a few pages back, though the mods deleted a bit of the stuff that had gone off track.

But yeah, that review is by far the most biased review I've yet read on this site in general xD

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i reported that review lmao. something about it has to be against the rules
Idk if there is, so I just kinda accepted its existence. Even though I think its very easy to see that its purely spite based on the fact that it came right after he had been fighting with a bunch of people.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Idk if there is, so I just kinda accepted its existence. Even though I think its very easy to see that its purely spite based on the fact that it came right after he had been fighting with a bunch of people.
"5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game."

yeah im not entirely sure if it breaks this rule or not

Reactions: Cademead

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any idea of how far till completion of the entire game? just a ruff estimate please.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
"5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game."

yeah im not entirely sure if it breaks this rule or not
Yeah idk... In theory it probably breaks it, but that honestly depends on the mods willingness to care.

imjustresearching

Jun 2, 2019
There is a bug that can soft lock the game. When Kim tells you to come watch her practice, and it's the day you have to interact with Shego, you get stuck at the school. You can't progress time because "I should go fix Shego for today." but you can't leave the school to go do that because "I should not leave yet... I still have something to do." No way to get around this if you trigger it. The game needs to let you skip/postpone the Shego event or prevent Kim's event from happening on those days.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
There is a bug that can soft lock the game. When Kim tells you to come watch her practice, and it's the day you have to interact with Shego, you get stuck at the school. You can't progress time because "I should go fix Shego for today." but you can't leave the school to go do that because "I should not leave yet... I still have something to do." No way to get around this if you trigger it. The game needs to let you skip/postpone the Shego event or prevent Kim's event from happening on those days.
I'll give it a look, but can't you just go take a class in that case? That progresses the time automatically

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
can anyone share save files? Last thing I did waaas.. visiting Kim at her house, so pretty early on?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Did something change in the update? I mean the artwork for Kim.
Kim herself looks a little off or different compared to her art style before.

Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
I'm getting two different errors when loading at different points in my previous saves:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/_repeats/maps.rpy", line 1076, in <module>
  File "game/events/_repeats/character_def.rpy", line 686, in resetAllChars
AttributeError: 'characterclass' object has no attribute 'clothesfortoday'
And

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3, in menu
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 545, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 545, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 614, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 615, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 616, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 617, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 617, in <module>
AttributeError: 'QuestObject' object has no attribute 'disablingchecklistvar'
Any idea whats wrong? I really like this game but restarting from 0 would probably be too much. I did look in the thread but I didn't see any mention of either attribute.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Did something change in the update? I mean the artwork for Kim.
Kim herself looks a little off or different compared to her art style before.
Eeeh... No?

I don't remember if perhaps her boob is a bit more round in her green outfit?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes