4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
When on the latest Kim, What Limit? quest, there's a bug where you get stuck in the school and cannot go anything. You have to talk to Tara and Monique and Bonnie before leaving, but you can't because the time passes and it's afternoon so they have all left. When you try to leave to the city you get the message "I should not leave yet... I still have something to do" but there is nothing to do and you're stuck.
Alright, so, I understand what you're saying, but I was very careful when making it, and its coded so that the thing starts at morning only, then passes to midday, and thats where you should talk to those girls. I just checked the code and that's still the same.

Did yours somehow start during the midday? Or did something else happen?

In any case, send me your save and I'll fix it, but it must have been some 3'rd thing I didn't account for :unsure:

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Alright, so, I understand what you're saying, but I was very careful when making it, and its coded so that the thing starts at morning only, then passes to midday, and thats where you should talk to those girls. I just checked the code and that's still the same.

Did yours somehow start during the midday? Or did something else happen?

In any case, send me your save and I'll fix it, but it must have been some 3'rd thing I didn't account for :unsure:
I produced a soft lock situation by simply clicking the time bar at the top when the game expected me to talk to someone in school. It was back in v12, right at the start of the game. Maybe something similar happened here.
Alternatively, perhaps an unrelated dialog character popped up and advanced the time?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I produced a soft lock situation by simply clicking the time bar at the top when the game expected me to talk to someone in school. It was back in v12, right at the start of the game. Maybe something similar happened here.
Alternatively, perhaps an unrelated dialog character popped up and advanced the time?
yeah, thats a good suggestion. Luckily tho, its not that cause I deliberately locked the ability to pass the time that entire day.

Frankly, I should just automatically lock it while in school... It just causes issues like this and its hard to account for it all.

So I don't THINK it's that, but its a good suggestion ^^' If the guy gets back maybe it turns out that I missed something.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Erhm... is doing Monique's quest line required to advance Kim's and main storyline?

I feel like it shouldn't but nothing happens if I don't touch her quests for days and I can only trigger conversations with Kim after I did them. I was glad to be able to reject her at one point but apparently it was just a No but Yes button :(

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I seemed to have mixed up the names on my saves on the Love and Lust routes. It confused the hell out of me.

Probably confused Kimberly Ann too, but she didn't say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
I've been playing this game for a while now, and believe that I've reached all that the game has to offer now in my route, but I find it hard to be sure that this is the case.

For Tara, the Roommate quest is not dashed out, but I've also not had anything happen for weeks in that quest. It just seems stuck in on the second part of that quest. About being assaulted in your sleep. Is there more for that quest?

For Shego, there are still three quests that have `???` names (2 in Main, one in Side), but for her too I haven't seen anything new in ages. Is there a trigger I've missed? I believe I'm on the love route for her.

For Ann, there is one `???` quest in the Main line. Same as above, still under development, or missed trigger? Both quests above that (Deliverance and Surprise), and ticked off and stricken through.

For Misc, there is the "Work Plans" quest that is not yet marked as done, but I can also see that I cannot buy any more stocks, so I assume that that is for future development. (In this section, the four other quests (The Promotion, Promoted Again, Two for One, and Where is it?) are still marked with a `!`, even though they are dashed out, bug, or future development?)

Also in general a ton of quests still have a `!` as marker, instead of the tickmark, even if they are dashed out. I assume that this is either a bug, or that they are still under development, correct?

Regardless of those questions, I really enjoyed this game, the 2d art is lovely, and the characters are very attractive.

Reactions: Orieni01

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
>unbiased review
>proceeds to write incredibly personally biased review
incredible
thank god reviews on this site all have the same weight right

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
is this game a trainer at all yet? i remember playing one of the earlier versions when the game came out and the game was just incredibly boring (to me). is it worth giving another shot?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes