4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'm getting two different errors when loading at different points in my previous saves:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/_repeats/maps.rpy", line 1076, in <module>
  File "game/events/_repeats/character_def.rpy", line 686, in resetAllChars
AttributeError: 'characterclass' object has no attribute 'clothesfortoday'
And

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3, in menu
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 545, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 545, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 614, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 615, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 616, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 617, in execute
  File "game/events/_repeats/quests.rpy", line 617, in <module>
AttributeError: 'QuestObject' object has no attribute 'disablingchecklistvar'
Any idea whats wrong? I really like this game but restarting from 0 would probably be too much. I did look in the thread but I didn't see any mention of either attribute.
Send your save and I'll check.

I have seen this bug a few times, but I'm not sure what causes it, cause only like 1/200 seems to get it.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok so I got to the scene at the swimming pool where you talk about crime with Shego and the dialogue keeps getting interrupted by Mr. Barkins saying "Leeroy you dumbfuck you put in a part that doesn't exist. Part = she Arms" I made sure to get the capitalization correct

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Eeeh... No?

I don't remember if perhaps her boob is a bit more round in her green outfit?
It was just that in the Janitor's closet and when the were "cleaning up," she looked like she looked more like she had her mother's build than her's.

Also I'm a little confused about something in prep for Bonnie's anal. When I went to purchase the plug and lube, it was hinted at to try it without the lube first. But when I didn't buy the lube nothing would happen to start the scene. That didn't happen till I purchase both.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

jenkins99

Aug 27, 2019
Is all the art drawn by the same artist? I'm sorry to say, but the new Kim scenes are of much lower quality compared to the rest of the game. Not only is the art style completely different, but body proportions are also way off.

jireir

May 26, 2018
Hmmm... I think I might have to replay the game all over again as I went for the GF route with Kim and Tara. Thankfully I have already started a new playthrough where I wanted just to test for every instance where the game is not clear as to what you have to do to progress so two birds with one stone I guess.

One thing I'm pretty sure of by now though and that is that the game could use a disclaimer that says that when you're struggling to progress with some character you should carry forward the plot with the others as that might unlock the content you're trying to reach.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ok so I got to the scene at the swimming pool where you talk about crime with Shego and the dialogue keeps getting interrupted by Mr. Barkins saying "Leeroy you dumbfuck you put in a part that doesn't exist. Part = she Arms" I made sure to get the capitalization correct
Oh, thanks xD yeah, i fucked up and tried to give a pose that doesnt exist. Ive since changed the text to bright red so its impossible to miss when i go quickly through it all.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Opening the questlog from my save game just gives me "an exception has occurred". Do I have to start a new game or?
Maybe. I'm not entirely sure where that bug comes from, cause it happens for a few people, but far from everyone, so i havent been able to hunt it down yet.

Try to send me your save.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
At what point in time? I know where it might be but i thought i had fixed it
I have finished Kim quest "Show me", Bonnie "Last straw", Tara active quest "Roommate", Mon finished "Prove your worth", Shego finished "Choices choices", Ann finished "Surprise". Don't know the number of game days.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hmmm... I think I might have to replay the game all over again as I went for the GF route with Kim and Tara. Thankfully I have already started a new playthrough where I wanted just to test for every instance where the game is not clear as to what you have to do to progress so two birds with one stone I guess.

One thing I'm pretty sure of by now though and that is that the game could use a disclaimer that says that when you're struggling to progress with some character you should carry forward the plot with the others as that might unlock the content you're trying to reach.
I suppose. Though my plan is to add a small thing to the ??? In the questlog, that basically just tells you what you should have done-ish.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I have finished Kim quest "Show me", Bonnie "Last straw", Tara active quest "Roommate", Mon finished "Prove your worth", Shego finished "Choices choices", Ann finished "Surprise". Don't know the number of game days.
No, I mean what was the last thing you did before the school grayed out? There are only like 2 places where that happens and both of them should fix themselves when youre done (and you cant leave before youre done)

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
No, I mean what was the last thing you did before the school grayed out? There are only like 2 places where that happens and both of them should fix themselves when youre done (and you cant leave before youre done)
I don't remember now. I fast advanced couple of days after noticing it, thinking it will fix itself but nothing happened. No matter I will reload last good save. I will pay attention this time and if it happens again let you know. Thanks for the reply.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I don't remember now. I fast advanced couple of days after noticing it, thinking it will fix itself but nothing happened. No matter I will reload last good save. I will pay attention this time and if it happens again let you know. Thanks for the reply.
Alright, thanks.

These bugs that require very specific things to happen is always a pain.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi,
Updated my Android Port to Patch 14
One thing I'm confused about, cause you aren't the only one that does this... What exactly is the point of porting the game when there's already an android version by default? Is this version somehow different?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
One thing I'm confused about, cause you aren't the only one that does this... What exactly is the point of porting the game when there's already an android version by default? Is this version somehow different?
Hi Leroy,
Depends on how you see things, we are adding Gesture, second persistent save location (in case of uninstall not to loose saved game), box opacity, text sizing and some others features as well.

We are also adding mods when there is some (Walkthrough, Cheats Mod, Gallery Mod) that developer are never adding to their own Android build.

So even if some people don't really care about those things some others need it to be comfortable while playing a game on Android.

Hope I answered to your question.

Reactions: gaimariy
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes