4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Thank you so much for you help Dev, I really appreciate it. Is all in a new save, and I tried going back and changing my choices with Tara, but all it did was that she got a D instead of a C. Thank you
So you finished it all ^^?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
It seems like the slap crash only happens if you go to school on the same day as going to the basement.
Interesting. So the school is the root on some level... Thanks. I believe I found the problem (very hopefully. it's so damn hard to test this one)

Dagoat

Nov 21, 2020
really enjoying the update, I seem to have completed the questlines and now trying to buy shares. I've got 8 shares and when i go to buy more i can't and it says im not allowed to buy the stock and i should wait. any help or in game time frames for this?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
While the art doesn't have the pointy boobs of the original and it's not gagala quality either. Its still looks pretty good.
Damn Muplur! Your art skills leveled up!

Reactions: MUPLUR

Obitouchiha76

Aug 19, 2021
Any news on android version I played it on pc now I want to play on android damn Monique is hot as fuck please add more sexting content from her where we could ask her to send nudes she is hot

Reactions: MUPLUR

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
honestly maybe I'm just done but how do you know if your done with content? questlogs are no help so I'm just randomly doing things, would be helpful it in the contact or questlog it would let us know that there is no more content for each update, or is it just me?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Any news on android version I played it on pc now I want to play on android damn Monique is hot as fuck please add more sexting content from her where we could ask her to send nudes she is hot
You like Monique ey?

As for the android version, it will be out today or tomorrow.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Someone can share how unlock all gallery?
Theres an (i) you can click on if you're talking about the menu gallery.

If its the phone gallery, you get it by just playing (One of them is bugged though and won't unlock)

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Theres an (i) you can click on if you're talking about the menu gallery.

If its the phone gallery, you get it by just playing (One of them is bugged though and won't unlock)
Where is this (i) suppose to be? I've looked but could never find it.

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
Where is this (i) suppose to be? I've looked but could never find it.
Okay, so when you go to the menu (or the bedroom) and pick THAT gallery - it is seperate from the phone - then its around top left. It's quite literally white on black, so its impossible to miss.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017

Bugs fixed versions and android

Reactions: Dkznikolaj
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes