4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
I legit can't tell you. As far as the games code goes, nothing could possibly crash it at that exact place (Though I guess I'll spend a week trying to figure out how that magic works).

If it doesn't work... Then I don't really have an answer.

I'll try to come up with some solution to it, but the problem is I don't even know what the problem that needs a solution is.
okey i found my solution.. maybe it will help others too. i started a older safe before the shego event. i skipped a few days and i didn't went to school. i went after the day started to the basement. gl bois and keep the good work dev. ur doing fine and i hope you will have fun in your project.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
By triggering, do you mean you can't continue it?

Yeah, that quest isn't complete yet unfortunately (my bad for not turning it gold tho). It should have informed of that right where it ends
I see. But I seem to be missing a gallery entry.
1638240090548.png
how do you unlock this one?

I've really been enjoying this game so far.

I did find one small bug. When I did the work event where Kim changes her clothes, I noticed that the second CG (boob squeeze) unlocked in the gallery, but the first one (wringing her hair out) did not.

I poked around a bit and in game\events\quotes.rpy this line:
$ imageunlock.append("work1kim2")
needs to be:
$ imageunlock.append("work1kim2_1")
oh wait.
It seems to be this one.
Nvm then xD

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
any walkthrough or gallery unlocked or something like that? I'm still stuck in fact, I don't even get the scene of monique in Bueno nacho showing her panties

Marcos Guerra

Feb 7, 2018
This game looks so good, but is so confusing though. I've probably been stuck for 3 hours now. I only keep spamming the work button to see if something happens if i become a the manager or something. Because no other dialog option does anything, is really frustrating. Half of my gallery is still missing and I don't know how to unlock it. I really want to find that photo of Tara though so I'll keep grinding i guess

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This game looks so good, but is so confusing though. I've probably been stuck for 3 hours now. I only keep spamming the work button to see if something happens if i become a the manager or something. Because no other dialog option does anything, is really frustrating. Half of my gallery is still missing and I don't know how to unlock it. I really want to find that photo of Tara though so I'll keep grinding i guess
What does your questlog say?

Alternatively, send me your save and I'll tell you what you can do.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I've really been enjoying this game so far.

I did find one small bug. When I did the work event where Kim changes her clothes, I noticed that the second CG (boob squeeze) unlocked in the gallery, but the first one (wringing her hair out) did not.

I poked around a bit and in game\events\quotes.rpy this line:
$ imageunlock.append("work1kim2")
needs to be:
$ imageunlock.append("work1kim2_1")
Lol... Damn. The thing with having both open and closed eyes was literally a last day change, so i was an idiot and forgot to change this ^ ^ '

Good catch, thanks.

Reactions: vanbummel

Slader75

Jul 7, 2020
I have the same problem.

Marcos Guerra

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you so much for you help Dev, I really appreciate it. Is all in a new save, and I tried going back and changing my choices with Tara, but all it did was that she got a D instead of a C. Thank you

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
It seems like the slap crash only happens if you go to school on the same day as going to the basement.

vanbummel

May 15, 2020
Good catch, thanks.
Glad I could help. :)

I found one more issue - in the menu gallery, the next and previous buttons used for changing a girl's clothes (Tara studying, Shego spank, dance, and masturbate) were not actually changing anything.
In game\events\_repeats\menu_gallery.rpy I saw that these were using an images array to hold the images with different clothes, and the next and previous buttons were changing an index variable to choose the image, but the first image was always being displayed.

Fixed by changing:
add images[0] at truecenter
To:
add images[men_closeup_page] at truecenter

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
mh great update, maybe make a option in teh phone that shows you waht to do to unlock a new events if you finsihed one with the girls, becuase this pic where kim i the bikini lands on the player i do t get this event

Reactions: Mr Sandman

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Glad I could help. :)

I found one more issue - in the menu gallery, the next and previous buttons used for changing a girl's clothes (Tara studying, Shego spank, dance, and masturbate) were not actually changing anything.
In game\events\_repeats\menu_gallery.rpy I saw that these were using an images array to hold the images with different clothes, and the next and previous buttons were changing an index variable to choose the image, but the first image was always being displayed.

Fixed by changing:
add images[0] at truecenter
To:
add images[men_closeup_page] at truecenter
Wait, they aren't? Strange... I've tested it all and they worked at that point.

God I need to stop coding this crap at 4 am ^ ^ '

Anyways, thanks, I'll change it :D

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
mh great update, maybe make a option in teh phone that shows you waht to do to unlock a new events if you finsihed one with the girls, becuase this pic where kim i the bikini lands on the player i do t get this event
That one specifically should come pretty automatically just by playing the game

Reactions: Nyi123thuta
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes