4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I rertart the game I have so many holes in the gallery that I think there is something that is not working well

and the color code to indicate if everything is unlocked or I am missing something is confusing

Around here they talk about a promotion quest for a dress and a job for Bonnie

none of the 3 things have been unlocked for me

Maybe it has to do with the bug in Kim's house?

my save
Ah yes.

Actually, this is my bad. The current mission with kim (the monkey idol one) is incomplete. I wrote that too at the end of it.

To progress, you have to finish ann's mission and it should be easy from there

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
question. Monkey idol doesn't seem to be triggering.
Anything specific I have to do?
By triggering, do you mean you can't continue it?

Yeah, that quest isn't complete yet unfortunately (my bad for not turning it gold tho). It should have informed of that right where it ends

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I think this game is awesome, has easily become one of my favorites. Art style is amazing, writing is great and the game runs well. My only critique is progression. I'm not really sure if I'm making progress or how it's done. The quest log doesn't help much and I'm not sure what to do at certain points. Also seems like maybe there's blocked scenes but there's no way to tell. I spend time trying to do many different things but I can't tell if it makes a difference. After a while I just stopped playing. This game is great but that one problem kills it for me. Maybe something you're working on or something that can change. Not trying to be mean, I honestly am excited for the future of this game. Just something I thought should be said

JoeBloe

May 1, 2017
Small bug to report: when you open the preferences in the main menu and close them via right click the menu breaks.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't gotten into it yet as it seems the genres is just like all other "trainer" games as being a fan of the K.P series it'd be a welcome change on lesbian content in a trainer game as balanced as male/female scenes.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Leroy 2012

Ok I think that Ann's mission I have finished because I go back to the hospital and it puts in a message that says "no more events here yet" but the mission you mention about the monkey is not unlocked I have gone to all parts of the school at all hours talking to everyone and nothing comes out

any clues ?

Myrddin__

Apr 22, 2020
i am right now where i need to buy bonnie the pair of vibrating panties but for some reason it says "You dont have enough Money for it" even though i habe infinite on the card but i cant find a ATM to withdraw it?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I'm asking the same thing as the previous post. My card says infinite, but I get a message that I don't have enough money to buy a book.

Apr 4, 2020
This game is incredibly interesting. Reminds me a bit of Four Elements Trainer in that you're exploring a very well established cartoon setting with fairly deep female characters that seem true to the original version. With that said, I don't know how solid the actual game mechanics are, since there's things in place that seem to be set for much later story events, and there doesn't really seem to be a point to the BN shares at this point in time. I'm also not sure about the quest log system or the passing of time sometimes, if it's just not activating or if I'm not doing something right. A walkthrough would probably help out a lot in figuring out if I'm at fault or if the game is bugging out, at least in reporting back to the developer.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
so i am having a small bug.. after giving shego spanks my game freezes and crashes after that. what should i do and does someone have the same problem as me?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I'm a little confused right now. When presented an option of choices, after choosing one and seeing what the outcome is, I go back and choose the other and a ot of time they lead to the same point. Is there a reson?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes