4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
What does the color represent in the quest log? I'm seeing white, yellow, and purple with no explanation of what they represent.
Well... Yellow means they are finished, white means you're currently looking at it and purple is just the default color when you're not looking at them

Nnii

Sep 17, 2017
o_o What in the world...

That makes no sense. If the game freezes and dies there, they should happen to everyone as soon as they got there.

Did you start a new save or continue from an old one?

Try to redownload the game and see if that fixes it, cause I think it might be something unique to your copy.

Oddest thing is.... What you showed me isn't something that was made this patch. It was made the last one and i didnt get any reports of it all that time either.
I have exactly the same problem.
I tried taking the other choice but encountered the exact same crash

Ziks

Jul 14, 2017
how do you get bonnie to put on the panties? also is the ann stuff just her showing pic?

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Can someone help me fix my save file? I can't buy anything at the stores especially the vibrating panties I'm supposed to get for Bonnie and the camera that needs to be fixed for Shego

Sep 11, 2017
project possible green blue.jpg
What's the significance of a green option and a blue option? I don't remember these being a thing in the previous version, but it's also been a while since I played it so I might have a slight case of the dumb.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I think giving yourself loads of cash might bug the game out, now I'm getting errors whenever I work at the store after I couldn't buy any more shares.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think giving yourself loads of cash might bug the game out, now I'm getting errors whenever I work at the store after I couldn't buy any more shares.

Really? What bug? I can't see how the game could possibly bug due to the money value :eek:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 1523138
What's the significance of a green option and a blue option? I don't remember these being a thing in the previous version, but it's also been a while since I played it so I might have a slight case of the dumb.
There's not a static difference between them, but they are basically just there to tell you that the choice matters. Other choices that aren't colored might matter for different kinds of points, but these turn into entirely different scenes (or in the case of the one bonnie has, entirely different... everything)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
how do you get bonnie to put on the panties? also is the ann stuff just her showing pic?
Unfortunately, you can't. Bonnie ends at that time, and yes, ann just has her 1 quest.

I wish I had the time to make everything at once ^^' But there is the amount of content there is, i guess.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Can someone help me fix my save file? I can't buy anything at the stores especially the vibrating panties I'm supposed to get for Bonnie and the camera that needs to be fixed for Shego
Okay, I just looked at it.

It looks like you continued from a save that you had from last patch, right? Unfortunately, a whole lot of stuff got changed codewise (due to the questlog), so you'll have to make a new save.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I have exactly the same problem.
I tried taking the other choice but encountered the exact same crash
It happens at this point. Another click to skip this dialogue, will freeze the game on few seconds, then the Crash log comes up. Cant "ignore" or "rollback", game just gives ya what i showed and thats it. ;p
I see... could one of you do me a favor and post the save potentially?

It's strange how this happens for some people, but not others, and the error log shows nothing that makes sense.

Im sad that it happened :/ But this might be the most random bug of the patch.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The super expensive items doesn't actually do anything right now ^^'

My bad for not making that clear, although I thought the stupidly high price would.
So is there a purpose fo rthe nipple claps at this time? They are only $300.

Jul 2, 2017
Ok I do think my game is bugged. I did the Shego side mission and got Bonnie the job. After that nothing happens anymore. Bonnie has dissapeared and she isnt present at school.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So is there a purpose fo rthe nipple claps at this time? They are only $300.
There was supposed to be... But unfortunately, that had to be pushed due to lack of time.

They are just 300 because that's a fair price (and I can't just retroactively change prices on update, so i want to avoid making placeholder items wh

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ok I do think my game is bugged. I did the Shego side mission and got Bonnie the job. After that nothing happens anymore. Bonnie has dissapeared and she isnt present at school.
Hmm... That could be a ton. At least more than I can figure out from just that. Could you send me your save file? Then I'll see whats wrong.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes