4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the wait, Kind People :D

Changelog is in the link

Play and share your thoughts and honest reviews. We really appreciate it :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I have waited until now for this game to have enough content that worth to download and play, still on half way through but so far the game is very good. Didn't encounter any bug yet, storyline are well written, sexual event are pretty decent, good arts because it was Muplur we are talking about (still need to get use with it a first because I'm so familiar with the show art style),.... I'm enjoy all the available content in it, hopefully beside Kim and all the young characters we will got some Milf characters like Ann possible, Mrs stoppable, Summer Gale,... in the future but of course depend on Dev of the game want that

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
There are a couple of things that are not clear to me in this 0.3 version I have come to see shego masturbating I guess that will be his new content and tara with the necklace asking in a store with her mouth open and the same good

but in a very rare moment I ended up inside kim's house and they gave me 2 options (go to the kitchen or go to kim's room) but neither of the 2 allowed me to do anything so I went out to the city to advance no I have been able to re-enter I do not know if it will be a bug or what then there are several blocked scenes in the gallery after seeing Ann in bra at the clinic but I don't know if there is any more new content or not I have seen the scene of kim and bonnie on the beach but no new mission except the 2 already done before and for more laps that I give I can not unlock anything new am i missing something in the game?

Checking the gallery I have at least 24 images without unlocking I know that some will be from the other route but there is too much without unlocking so I have the feeling that I need to do something else to progress in the game but I do not know what it is

Is there any guide or trick to unlock the entire gallery or something? because I can't advance further in the game

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
The Android release is asking for weird permissions....
No you don't need to draw over other apps and you don't need to access my calendar ...
The so called app is just a downloader on anon files ... Was it hard to actually upload the game ?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The Android release is asking for weird permissions....
No you don't need to draw over other apps and you don't need to access my calendar ...
The so called app is just a downloader on anon files ... Was it hard to actually upload the game ?
v0.3 doesn't have android version yet. Will be released in couple of days

ExEWil

Aug 26, 2017
Can't seem to get past Bonnie's storyline past the point where I have to find a time to get her to show me her panties? Might be bugged

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is it normal that Monice suddenly disappeared after the Promotion quest triggered, the hint said I need to contact her so that she can replace MC for the part time but no where can I find her.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes