4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The Android release is asking for weird permissions....
No you don't need to draw over other apps and you don't need to access my calendar ...
The so called app is just a downloader on anon files ... Was it hard to actually upload the game ?
I have no clue what that's about. Not something I've heard before... As for the downloading and uploading, that's the mods, not me.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is it normal that Monice suddenly disappeared after the Promotion quest triggered, the hint said I need to contact her so that she can replace MC for the part time but no where can I find her.
During the promotion quest? I assume you decided to hire her?

Then you simply have to wait a day and meet her at work. Though you might have figured that out by yourself

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
anyone know the console command for money cause wow you need alot lol
The super expensive items doesn't actually do anything right now ^^'

My bad for not making that clear, although I thought the stupidly high price would.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
During the promotion quest? I assume you decided to hire her?

Then you simply have to wait a day and meet her at work. Though you might have figured that out by yourself
No! After that she's just disappeared and no matter how many time I go to work I didn't find her at all, even after decide to wait for a few days it didn't trigger that event. The quest just hint "Monice said she was looking for a job...is she still?"

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
I have no clue what that's about. Not something I've heard before... As for the downloading and uploading, that's the mods, not me.
Well the mega link is actually the 0.2 release the anonfile is bogus and most likely malicious, and the last two are broken :)

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
No! After that she's just disappeared and no matter how many time I go to work I didn't find her at all, even after decide to wait for a few days it didn't trigger that event. The quest just hint "Monice said she was looking for a job...is she still?"
That's.... very strange. No one else has reported that :l The only thing I can think of is that you triggered one of Moniques quests in the middle of it, which makes her disappear yes.

Since you have all the expensive items, you must be in the middle of that quest with the dress, or have you finished that one?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's.... very strange. No one else has reported that :l The only thing I can think of is that you triggered one of Moniques quests in the middle of it, which makes her disappear yes.

Since you have all the expensive items, you must be in the middle of that quest with the dress, or have you finished that one?
Yes! I'm go full on grinding for Monice quest to look like successful man for her family meeting, right after a few days in game the promotion quest got triggered and that's when Monice completely disappeared from school and no where to be found

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Yes! I'm go full on grinding for Monice quest to look like successful man for her family meeting, right after a few days in game the promotion quest got triggered and that's when Monice completely disappeared from school and no where to be found
Hmm...

That makes no sense though. The part of the promotion quest you're on isn't supposed to affect whether monique shows up or not. That should only happen after you've already asked her if she wanted to come work with you, and in that case it should enable again right as you enter the workplace.

What does the quest log say for her regular quest?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmm...

That makes no sense though. The part of the promotion quest you're on isn't supposed to affect whether monique shows up or not. That should only happen after you've already asked her if she wanted to come work with you, and in that case it should enable again right as you enter the workplace.

What does the quest log say for her regular quest?
Her questlog 3 said I need to remove the control her parents had over her, The date said in yellow color she seems to always want to continue this facade and the last quest smoke n mirrors told me to check the stores for glamorous but not too small. That was all her quest right now

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bloody hell I found the problem, I go check those item in the stores but didn't click on the dress at all thus it won't trigger her event. Goddamn it I thought I just need to go take a look without the need to click on each items and it would be enough, my apology for make things unnecessary confuse Leroy2012
After gave her the dress both quests are completed

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
That's.... interesting. I know what it is, but theres absolutely no reason it should do that. It seems like its flat out ignoring a line of code. Does this happen every time you go into the shop?
It happens at this point. Another click to skip this dialogue, will freeze the game on few seconds, then the Crash log comes up. Cant "ignore" or "rollback", game just gives ya what i showed and thats it. ;p

Reactions: oniichan_sensei

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Bloody hell I found the problem, I go check those item in the stores but didn't click on the dress at all thus it won't trigger her event. Goddamn it I thought I just need to go take a look without the need to click on each items and it would be enough, my apology for make things unnecessary confuse Leroy2012
After gave her the dress both quests are completed
Aah, i see.

Great you figured it out :D Maybe I messed up in the questlog or something...

Don't worry about it. I'm just glad it wasn't a bug I had to fix.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
It happens at this point. Another click to skip this dialogue, will freeze the game on few seconds, then the Crash log comes up. Cant "ignore" or "rollback", game just gives ya what i showed and thats it. ;p
o_o What in the world...

That makes no sense. If the game freezes and dies there, they should happen to everyone as soon as they got there.

Did you start a new save or continue from an old one?

Try to redownload the game and see if that fixes it, cause I think it might be something unique to your copy.

Oddest thing is.... What you showed me isn't something that was made this patch. It was made the last one and i didnt get any reports of it all that time either.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
What does the color represent in the quest log? I'm seeing white, yellow, and purple with no explanation of what they represent.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes