4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

angrytoad1

Nov 30, 2020
I don't know if I am stupid or something but I cannot find the new Tara and Bonnie content mentioned in the 0.2 changelog. What is needed to trigger it? And is the only new thing with Kim and Monique the work?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just getting caught up after being able to run the game, when I find this.

Please tell me it was an idea you got from a Kp Fan Fic "The Monkey's Tail."

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just getting caught up after being able to run the game, when I find this.

Please tell me it was an idea you got from a Kp Fan Fic "The Monkey's Tail."
Oh? What was wrong with the game : O?

Sorry, but no ^^' Not from a fanfic. This is just a spin on the famous Monkey's paw. But its cool to know more people think the same way. Whats the fanfic about in short? I have never read any.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
New version of Renpy didn't like my onboard graphics card.

DNAmy uses Monkey's tail to suck out Ron's soul so she could replace it with Monti Fisk's, bringing him back to life. Also ties in the Monkey King's Amulet.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
New version of Renpy didn't like my onboard graphics card.

DNAmy uses Monkey's tail to suck out Ron's soul so she could replace it with Monti Fisk's, bringing him back to life. Also ties in the Monkey King's Amulet.
Lol what? But I didn't update the renpyversion inbetween the releases :eek: I thought it ran on whatever verion the game was made on, not the renpy thats locally on the pc.

So Monkey fist is walking around in Ron's body? What happens next seems to determine the age rating of that fanfic xD

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Had the graphics problem from the first release. Just got it resolved recently with a new card.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
any idea on when the next update will be? rough estimate ish.
I unfortunately can't give an estimate on it, although i won't considder it to be that far away. Writing is done, programming is done, bug testing is more or less done... The game is progressing smoothly, but for a reason i won't disclose I can't quite give an estimate ^^' It will pop up randomly though...

Go join my discord if you wanna follow more closely. I sometimes ramble in there. : D

Or follow on the patreon. I keep things free.

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
This is good, but it needs hints like a setting to tell you when & where to meet a girl cause I've been missing them and wasting time. I think this should also have different routes, depending on how you choose - solo/harem and at least vanilla/corruption route for bonnie. Additional mechanics for farming cash and extra stuff to spend cash on would be good, the stock is terrible because the return on it is negligible.

Last edited:

AnonFet123

Oct 14, 2021
This is good, but it needs hints like a setting to tell you when & where to meet a girl cause I've been missing them and wasting time. I think this should also have different routes, depending on how you choose - solo/harem and at least vanilla/corruption route for bonnie. Additional mechanics for farming cash and extra stuff to spend cash on would be good, the stock is terrible because the return on it is negligible.
If you go on your phone and press on a contact you get tips. There are already two "endings" for bonnie

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
As Anonfet said, there is already a hint system, although i explained it poorly, and in the next update, theres going to be a straight up missionlog. That was a mistake due to inexperience.

There are already multiple routes for some of them, although it will be for all of them in time. With bonnie its the most obvious one; either you blackmail her or you don't (and not doing so obviously doesn't just quit interaction with her)

Trust me. The stock option is more than enough after you get a few of them... As I've playtested this, I ended up accedentally with a few thousand for free. Plus, if you unlock your promotion, you can work twice a day for more money, which is more than enough for grind imo. Nothing takes long at that point.

But yes, there is some stuff I need to fix, and I plan to fix it with the next release.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If you go on your phone and press on a contact you get tips. There are already two "endings" for bonnie
Exactly ^^ Although he is right, and I'm going to make an actual quest log (or... I have already) for next patch.

All girls are going to have a couple of routes., and while bonnie is the only one that has strictly different everything, both tara and Kim has a few quests that change depending on choices.

Gonna color choices whenever they are important from now on. I was blind to the fact that not everyone tries every choice that seems meaningful, like I do myself ^^'

Reactions: Back
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes