4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make new monique specific content :( So there is no such thing...

Next patch is gonna have a monique questline tho.

Only new monique stuff is when it comes to work
Thanks for responding, and confirming I am, in fact, and idiot.

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
The writing is honestly incredible, the jokes hit well, and there are very few spelling mistakes. The only thing I would ask to change (other than just blah blah more content) is that the contacts list makes it a little easier to figure out what you have to do next.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Has anyone managed to make 0.2 work in JoiPlay? When I launch it immediately crashes to the home screen.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The writing is honestly incredible, the jokes hit well, and there are very few spelling mistakes. The only thing I would ask to change (other than just blah blah more content) is that the contacts list makes it a little easier to figure out what you have to do next.
Haha, thanks. That means a lot. Unfortunately im not natively from an english country, so i can never eliminate all the spelling errors... For what its worth, im even worse at spelling in my native language.

The next patch is gonna get an entire questlog and stats and such. I realized we needed it halfway through this patch, but i didnt have time to make it.

Reactions: Jaxter and hal0056

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Ok so i love this game. The story seems believable and the choices i feel will have a rather large split in the story. I cant wait for more content.

That said, after i got Kim a job i have only seen her at the job once, told her to Restock and i have never seen her there again but i didnt get a message about it being the end of her questline in this version. Am I missing something?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ok so i love this game. The story seems believable and the choices i feel will have a rather large split in the story. I cant wait for more content.

That said, after i got Kim a job i have only seen her at the job once, told her to Restock and i have never seen her there again but i didnt get a message about it being the end of her questline in this version. Am I missing something?
No, Kim at work (and monique for that matter) depends on 2 factors:

is it evening?

And are they in any of the schools available rooms?

If it is and they arent, they will show at work. So sounds like pure bad luck :/ she should appear randomly during the eveings she isnt at school.

Next patch is gonna change stuff a bit and in the future you will be able to ask her to come to work ^^

But phasing and such

Reactions: Zakmastermojo
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes