4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Pretty good start however see repetition on other trainer games being 1) obsession for big tits (good artwork without a doubt but still chest size variety would be awesome) 2) Going the direction for MC not FC like example having players do training via Shego's direction of corrupting or Kim's mom as the female protagonist since she is a doctor after all. Other than that a good start just some factors to consider.
I am just a humble artist who draws what the creator asks me for, ^_^'. If he asks such a girl, I am not telling no :D

Reactions: Jaxter

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
Is there any sex content in the game yet, or is it still in that early-trainer "convince her to show her bra" stage of development?
No straight sex, but much further than what you described. Plus there are a bunch of girls, not just one

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
What Muplur the artist starts ,Muplur finishes. I've known the man for many years he never disappoints.
i hope i saw manny KP traienr games her all got abandoned, the only thing i dont like w as a deaged senior senior senior but other then this the game looks already good, i remeber anotehr KP game where the Player was DR. Drakkens nephew,

Reactions: jadus007

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
My game seems to be stuck "rolling back" to the beginning of the game. No matter what I press I cant get it to advance. If I hold down control, I can see it advance a screen or two, but then it quickly rolls back to the first screen. Anyone else experience this? or have any ideas how to fix it?

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
My game seems to be stuck "rolling back" to the beginning of the game. No matter what I press I cant get it to advance. If I hold down control, I can see it advance a screen or two, but then it quickly rolls back to the first screen. Anyone else experience this? or have any ideas how to fix it?
Ive never heard of that before. Did you fix it somehow? Sounds like something on your end :eek:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Anyone else lol at this comment from the dev notes?

Intros set the entire game up. They're rather important, since they need to hook the player into being interested in the rest...

Then again, I don't think a single Kim Possible game on this site has actually been completed. So the dev saying something this silly helps me not get my hopes up.
I mean... Do you like doing everything you have to do ^^`? Intros arent fun because they are peetty bland.

That does not mean I skipped the required work tho

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes