4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Gagala can't draw a proper male body to save his or her life. If you look at any example of them they have female hips and asses.
Plus the female bodies are more like the old Barbie dolls, so top heavy there's no way the could stand up with out falling over.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I would not actually prefer that Gagala make her own KP trainer video game the more variety the better
Her? Gagala is a her?

Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong bout this art "Philip collab" seems good. And I like the way they drew Anne and Shego.
KimSheAnn004b-alt3.jpg KimAnnTweebs_004d.jpg

Reactions: MUPLUR

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
I do my news on my patreon. You can follow there to stay updated ^^ Everything is free, cause screw paywalls.

But as far as the next patch goes, I do expect to get it out the last day of this month.

However, it's not a promise, it's more of a hope. After all, something can always go wrong. So i guess the real update is... It's not far away.
Cant wait man, i have been looking forward to this more and more.

Reactions: Anon595

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Cant wait man, i have been looking forward to this more and more.
That's great ^^ I saw this a few days ago but didnt wanna answer.

Don't know if you've seen the patreon post, but it should be released for patrons sunday... Which means its also most likely going to be on f95 sunday.

I know that feeling of looking forward to games more and more as time goes by... I'm always staring at latest updates to find new updates to Photohunt for example.

Jul 2, 2017
no stress man, a quality update which is programmed proper in the beginnign is better than pumping out content with spagetti code. You can see it with the sunsetrider7 game SU. They didnt programmed it properly in the beginnig and because of this the game are riddled with bugs and they need at least half of their programming time to fix them, which again makes more spagetti code, less content and it will take again more time the update afterwards.
Its espacially bad with Unity. With Rnepy it shouldnt be this bad.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
no stress man, a quality update which is programmed proper in the beginnign is better than pumping out content with spagetti code. You can see it with the sunsetrider7 game SU. They didnt programmed it properly in the beginnig and because of this the game are riddled with bugs and they need at least half of their programming time to fix them, which again makes more spagetti code, less content and it will take again more time the update afterwards.
Its espacially bad with Unity. With Rnepy it shouldnt be this bad.

Thats true, that's true...

I think i coded it well enough to function well. I during this development cycle, i didnt have anything I needed to go back and fix codewise, and i think that's due to my habit of making everything that's longer than 1 line into a function. There are certain pro's to being an educated programmer instead of artist like most does xD Now don't anyone look at the code... I expected PP to be way smaller and thus made stuff kinda quickly at the start. I quickly realized small wasn't an option.

SU has some odd bugs that leads me to believe they hardcode every single cell and action, which... Is kinda dumb cause then you're sure to miss something out of pure fatigue ^^'

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else lol at this comment from the dev notes?
Intros sucks to write, cause they have to be good, yet they don't play a role for the game as a whole.
Intros set the entire game up. They're rather important, since they need to hook the player into being interested in the rest...

Then again, I don't think a single Kim Possible game on this site has actually been completed. So the dev saying something this silly helps me not get my hopes up.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Anyone else lol at this comment from the dev notes?

Intros set the entire game up. They're rather important, since they need to hook the player into being interested in the rest...

Then again, I don't think a single Kim Possible game on this site has actually been completed. So the dev saying something this silly helps me not get my hopes up.
Just let me tell one thing here. I am the artist of this game, and I will do whatever it takes to make this game completed. :D

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
Just let me tell one thing here. I am the artist of this game, and I will do whatever it takes to make this game completed. :D
Your artstyle is really nice, i wasn't that interested in Korra but for this and XIX, i have found to be quite charming

• Love
Reactions: MUPLUR

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Play and Share your thoughts guys :D We are so much looking forward to your words :D
Pretty good start however see repetition on other trainer games being 1) obsession for big tits (good artwork without a doubt but still chest size variety would be awesome) 2) Going the direction for MC not FC like example having players do training via Shego's direction of corrupting or Kim's mom as the female protagonist since she is a doctor after all. Other than that a good start just some factors to consider.

Jul 30, 2018
i'll keep an eyes on this game
the art is superb imo
there better be "ahem" pregnancy !
since parody game and trainer is good
they lack of such content and i feels like it's unfinished
ending is fine but incorporate it into gameplay is better
hope to see more and once the game about 50% done or the ground-work is there
that 50$ tier will be the place i go ;)

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes