4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hmm, I played quite some time and it says that Kim, Bonnie, Shego are done. (And I think Monique) Playing on Android.
Thats very strange :l It should come by just playing... If you've completed the quests, events where you get them just kinda happens (pretty quickly) by just going around.

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018
Leroy2012 MUPLUR

Will this hot blonde scientist chick be romanceable in the game? I want to add her to the harem!

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcTrooper390

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
Senior has the James Bond villain handbook.
If he ever read the Evil Overlord List he would become competent.
i mean yea but he says it explicitly in one episode ( i wanna say the first after they start doing evil stuff) that their doing this just for fun/hobby. its why he's so insistent on giving kim "chances" and such.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i mean yea but he says it explicitly in one episode ( i wanna say the first after they start doing evil stuff) that their doing this just for fun/hobby. its why he's so insistent on giving kim "chances" and such.
Exactly. I mean... The dude apparently has more money than most countries. Why would he steal anything when he can just buy it, if not for the fun of it?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hey mate any news on the new update ? Is devlopment going well ?
Sup.

Development is going well. Unfortunately I was forced to get a "real" job, so it has obviously been slower than when I had every day to spend on it. But there is still being worked on it more or less every day, and development is going smoothly.

The problem is that this update is too big for someone that has a dayjob, so its going to be delayed till probably the end of next month. After that, I'll make the updates more concise. Probably undershoot on purpose and then just add until time is up.

Anyways, development is going well. No major hickups. Although it's slower than I would have liked.

Gonna post about it on patreon. Follow me there if you wanna,I keep everything public cause I dont believe in paywalls.

Jul 2, 2017
Sup.

Development is going well. Unfortunately I was forced to get a "real" job, so it has obviously been slower than when I had every day to spend on it. But there is still being worked on it more or less every day, and development is going smoothly.

The problem is that this update is too big for someone that has a dayjob, so its going to be delayed till probably the end of next month. After that, I'll make the updates more concise. Probably undershoot on purpose and then just add until time is up.

Anyways, development is going well. No major hickups. Although it's slower than I would have liked.

Gonna post about it on patreon. Follow me there if you wanna,I keep everything public cause I dont believe in paywalls.
Happy to hear that, take your time real life is more important.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yet another Kim game where they give the small boobed girl big tits, pass. Why bother using Kim if you're not gonna give her Kim's body?
Off model is always bad. Yes, that's my opinion. I know there's fat fetishists and bimbo fetishists and whatever but if the character no longer even resembles the original then they may as well be an original character or a cosplayer or something.

Last edited:

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Off model is always bad. Yes, that's my opinion. I know there's fat fetishists and bimbo fetishists and whatever but if the character no longer even resembles the original then they may as well be a an original character or a cosplayer or something.
couldn't agree more, why use a char if you're not going to actually use the char. I like Kim, but every Kim game uses a char called Kim that bears only 1 characteristic with Kim, red hair, shite is she ain't slim and tiny then she ain't Kim

Mweam

Jul 19, 2018
Honestly, Senior is a surprisingly good pick for protagonist for this kind of game. Campy and not over the top evil.
in the show,outside his villainay, and even within, he's usually a gentleman (if a bit behind the times). It makes him funny and likeable which was a huge part of the shows staying power. And its funny here to watching him bumble his way into kims pants.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I do my news on my patreon. You can follow there to stay updated ^^ Everything is free, cause screw paywalls.

But as far as the next patch goes, I do expect to get it out the last day of this month.

However, it's not a promise, it's more of a hope. After all, something can always go wrong. So i guess the real update is... It's not far away.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes