4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
Looks really good but how much content is there at the minute? Worth a playthrough or come back in a couple updates?

Jan 3, 2018
Looks really good but how much content is there at the minute? Worth a playthrough or come back in a couple updates?
If you're asking that question on the second release the answer is almost universally "come back in a few releases time".
Based on what I've seen from using unren and extracting from archives, if you're looking for sex scenes this does not get there.

Reactions: Zed

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Nope. Deleted the game and all of the save files, then reinstalled it, and it is still happening. I guess my next step it to re download it in case the DL was somehow corrupted.
It's certainly not a bug I understand :/ And no one else has reported it.

Tell me if redownloading works, otherwise I'll see if there is anything I can do?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
This is a good game, I was really hooked with the writing and the artstyle I like that we can play differently with each girl and choose paths to deal with them. I wish there will be more diversity's in this paths in future. Bonnie and Kim are my favorites for now :p
I will continue to follow this game for future updates. Good job devs!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This is a good game, I was really hooked with the writing and the artstyle I like that we can play differently with each girl and choose paths to deal with them. I wish there will be more diversity's in this paths in future. Bonnie and Kim are my favorites for now :p
I will continue to follow this game for future updates. Good job devs!
Thanks. It means a lot ^^ I cared a lot about making each girl distinct, and outside of shegos and bonnies overlap, i think it shows.

It depends on what you mean by diversity, but i can promise it wont ever be without options to change how it goes ^^

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee leroy i know it whould be extra work but i like kim (Fuckeble) Possible as she should be smell perky's
could also give the game a option to choice for big or small breast. becausse i am normaly not a fan of huge ones
that you have a set off drawing whit small Breast and a set whit big breast and then in option menu or at start the given a choice between those then i whould love to play the game iff it has that. and perhaps harem en preggo mode in it aswhell

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
becausse even most adults en teens in that serie has small breast aka shego and mom possible

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes