4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
so i am having a small bug.. after giving shego spanks my game freezes and crashes after that. what should i do and does someone have the same problem as me?
Do you get an error log?

No, its not a problem anyone else seems to have gotten - or at least they haven't reported it if they did.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'm a little confused right now. When presented an option of choices, after choosing one and seeing what the outcome is, I go back and choose the other and a ot of time they lead to the same point. Is there a reson?
Mostly its for points you cant see. Depending on how you treat them, they will show different things later on in the game.

Soapert

Nov 26, 2017
Same here.
Screenshot is for the exact point where both options turn into a game Freeze.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Is it just me or does this game have some weird performance issues? It runs glacially slow for me.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is it just me or does this game have some weird performance issues? It runs glacially slow for me.
Performance issues?

No one has said anything about that :eek: Plus, theres nothing that really should make the game lag. It's not like anything loads in the background, and it only does the bare minimum whenever you click on stuff.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Yes. Plus the fact that now Zen can't earn money by working. At least in my game he can't. He works but earns $0 everytime.
What in the fuck? That shouldn't even be possible... At the end of pressing the work button, it quite literally just does a basic math of "take money, add money to that number"... If that doesn't happen, then your game files must have been corrupted or somehow broken. That's literally the only way that could happen. Somehow, your game has deleted the value it has to add to your money, and i guess just replaced it with 0?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
What in the fuck? That shouldn't even be possible... At the end of pressing the work button, it quite literally just does a basic math of "take money, add money to that number"... If that doesn't happen, then your game files must have been corrupted or somehow broken. That's literally the only way that could happen. Somehow, your game has deleted the value it has to add to your money, and i guess just replaced it with 0?
If I reload the game will that correct it or will it be in my saves and carry over?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Same here.
Screenshot is for the exact point where both options turn into a game Freeze.
yeah it gave me an error. should i post the log here?

I just checked the games code....There is only pure dialogue after either of those choices.

By that I mean, there is no loop or anything that could be infinite at that specific part of the game. Only thing I can think of is that you should try to redownload the game, cause even if i wanted to, there's nothing I CAN fix at that specific place

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If I reload the game will that correct it or will it be in my saves and carry over?

If you restart the game, it shouldn't carry over. Each gameplay is seperate more or less. If its still like that after, try redownloading the game, cause then its the files on your pc that got fried or something

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Performance issues?

No one has said anything about that :eek: Plus, theres nothing that really should make the game lag. It's not like anything loads in the background, and it only does the bare minimum whenever you click on stuff.
I tried running the 32 bit version and it was a lot better. Basically, the game would be insanely laggy whenver there was a choice on screen. City map etc was fine. I've played hundreds of ren'py games in 64-bit without any issues, so something definitely seems weird.

I'm also experiencing something similar to the slap crash mentioned a few posts ago. I crash a few screens later, where main character says "Indeed, this is draining." then a black screen with ... and it crashes.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
If you restart the game, it shouldn't carry over. Each gameplay is seperate more or less. If its still like that after, try redownloading the game, cause then its the files on your pc that got fried or something

If it only affects income can I just use the money cheat?
This is a restart of the game since I thought I was missing several things by using a previous save.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
I just checked the games code....There is only pure dialogue after either of those choices.

By that I mean, there is no loop or anything that could be infinite at that specific part of the game. Only thing I can think of is that you should try to redownload the game, cause even if i wanted to, there's nothing I CAN fix at that specific place
i redownloaded the game an it still crashes. using the 32 bit doesn't work too. so what do you recommend now?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i redownloaded the game an it still crashes. using the 32 bit doesn't work too. so what do you recommend now?
I legit can't tell you. As far as the games code goes, nothing could possibly crash it at that exact place (Though I guess I'll spend a week trying to figure out how that magic works).

If it doesn't work... Then I don't really have an answer.

I'll try to come up with some solution to it, but the problem is I don't even know what the problem that needs a solution is.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If it only affects income can I just use the money cheat?
This is a restart of the game since I thought I was missing several things by using a previous save.
Ofc. If you want to use the console to add money, you can do that. It's your game after all. I don't dictate how you should play it ^^

vanbummel

May 15, 2020
I've really been enjoying this game so far.

I did find one small bug. When I did the work event where Kim changes her clothes, I noticed that the second CG (boob squeeze) unlocked in the gallery, but the first one (wringing her hair out) did not.

I poked around a bit and in game\events\quotes.rpy this line:
$ imageunlock.append("work1kim2")
needs to be:
$ imageunlock.append("work1kim2_1")

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes