4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Sorry lol.

This is what happens when I learn about shows exclusively through hentai.
Watch Kim Possible cartoon show. It will give the idea about characters and the comedy it holds. The MC is one of the villains.

mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
Having the same issue as UnoriginalUserName with a new playthrough, where a lot of quests seem to get hung partway along shortly after return from the Monkey Idol teahouse.

Questlog for Kim says to talk to her, but she's disappeared from all events (including not showing to work or being available in school to give skirt for work), Tara never has an option to start tutoring (she no longer even appears in school), Ann only has her intro scene (no entry in questlog). Basically the only things possible are working, though buying shares is maxed at 10, and Smalltalk w/ Monique and Bonnie. No new items in any stores, Hospital is unused.

Did have Monique start at job first, in case there's a softlock somewhere in the quest logic. Yet questlog has open/pink quests plus ??? entries for the active 5 characters.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is this on a new save? Or was it something you continued from a few patches ago? Cause last patch, i changed a lot of code, which caused all kinds of bugs to people that tried to continue.

Otherwise no, the monkey idol quest is finished in this patch.
Just finished a fresh playthrough after deleting the Ren'Py entries (to make sure) and I didn't run into any issues this time. I did things a bit differently though. I was basically a complete asshole to Bonnie and Tara and this time I decided to hide with Kim in the closet during the monkey mission instead of blending in and getting a handjob (I think that last one is what was causing the problem with the quest not updating / completing).

Edit : Oh, and I still didn't get the text / picture of Kim in her swimsuit, so I'm not sure what the trigger for that one is.

I'm apparently still missing Bonnie and Tara's third quests (both of them), Shego's 4th quest, and I'm in the middle of doing Monique's 3rd quest and haven't started her 4th one yet, so I guess they may all be tied together or something, but figured I'd update you anyway.

Turbo Turkey

Jul 22, 2017
I don't plan on changing how it works. In fact, what do you say I just straight up yoink this code and put it in the game?

I was going to make the same thing for this patch, but straight up forgot.
Feel free. As long as you put on an eye patch and wear a peg leg. This is a pirate site, after all.

Reactions: Hullahopp

buff

May 29, 2017
Was kinda hoping for the Lesbian tag to make its way into the game. Oh well, looks like a game to check out!
Same. Monitoring the thread, but it hasn't made it into my "will actually get around to playing" queue yet for that exact reason.

Arldor

Formerly 'arlidor'
May 15, 2017
Alright, try again
Right now, I'm here with this quest: What's this now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I go to the class in the morning I trigger it
After that appears conversation with Junior and I have to return home
I press it, go to basement and nothing happens
if I talk or order to her, we just do these things and I go out, if I change her clothes also nothing happens
Am I missing something??

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Alright, try again
Right now, I'm here with this quest: What's this now
When I go to the class in the morning I trigger it
After that appears conversation with Junior and I have to return home
I press it, go to basement and nothing happens
if I talk or order to her, we just do these things and I go out, if I change her clothes also nothing happens
Am I missing something??
Em... she shouldn't even be home there :l I'll see what the fuck kinda bug that one is... Anyways, its not yet story relevant, so i guess just wait and Ill come out with a fix for it at the same time as the android version ^^'

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Reactions: Barkin 10

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
What would be nice is cutting down some of the "smalltalk" when you're in school. They repeat all the time and it's hard to tell if you're making progress with the characters
Em... What do you mean by cutting down on it? Most of it is quite literally just random pieces of text that doesn't lead to anything currently.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Em... What do you mean by cutting down on it? Most of it is quite literally just random pieces of text that doesn't lead to anything currently.
Like some indication you can skip it "nothing important will happen here".
We se character heads on different part of th3mschool and go "neat, maybensome cool sidestory will activate" but its just the "we get tooo muvh homework for the 50th time. A note like with week3nds we can skip

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes