4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

trumbon

Jul 26, 2019
So I got to the "heart attack" point in the main story(?). So I was wondering if this is going to end in a harem or if I still have a choice in that matter.
Also, since, supposedly, there is a main story, what would the side/alternate stories be focused on and are they just "an extra" to the main story or separated from it(standalone)?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So I got to the "heart attack" point in the main story(?). So I was wondering if this is going to end in a harem or if I still have a choice in that matter.
Also, since, supposedly, there is a main story, what would the side/alternate stories be focused on and are they just "an extra" to the main story or separated from it(standalone)?
Very much depends on your definition of harem. Yes, it wont happen that you just straight up leave some of the girls alone, but you aren't forced to be in some kind of polygamous relationship with them all either.

The side stores would focus on a lot of different things. Each girl has their own main story that at some point splits in 2. Outside of that, there are small quests or just one of events that happen randomly along side them, which focuses on different quirks of each girl.

But like... The girls main storylines play a role in the overall storyline too. It's not just going to be pure fluff.

Reactions: trumbon

trumbon

Jul 26, 2019
Very much depends on your definition of harem. Yes, it wont happen that you just straight up leave some of the girls alone, but you aren't forced to be in some kind of polygamous relationship with them all either.

The side stores would focus on a lot of different things. Each girl has their own main story that at some point splits in 2. Outside of that, there are small quests or just one of events that happen randomly along side them, which focuses on different quirks of each girl.

But like... The girls main storylines play a role in the overall storyline too. It's not just going to be pure fluff.
I'd say harem is pretty much polygamy with a single person being the focus. They aren't really my cup of tea since after the second/third person added to it everything becomes really shallow in terms of the relationships. The story didn't necessarily seem to go that way though and I'm kinda glad.

That sounds great (about the individual girls stories). So far you've done a great job at creating choices that matter. Still it's gotta be pretty hard keeping track of everything so, really, great job so far.

Also how do you think you'll approach the ending(I know there's still gonna be a long time until that though)? I feel like not having multiple endings (at least for each girl) is gonna be really weird considering how many choices that matter there are (even until now).

Still. Great job on the game, guys. I really like the art, especially since big boobs are actually big boobs and not giant melons that someone wouldn't actually be able to carry around(I also do like smaller tits in general). The story feels great for the type of game. The comedy hits well and it's not overdone. The characters are fairly true to the originals, the quirks added not feeling out of place. The music also fits pretty well. Overall really great job!

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Because he was the absolute worst villain in the series. He was so cliched and hackneyed that he made Drakken look like Victor Von Doom by comparison. His schemes were so bad it made the cheese hideout look feasible. I love that level of sheer parody within a parody.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Because he was the absolute worst villain in the series. He was so cliched and hackneyed that he made Drakken look like Victor Von Doom by comparison. His schemes were so bad it made the cheese hideout look feasible. I love that level of sheer parody within a parody.
Haha!! I like your reasons. But I doubt Leroy will add him. A girl is coming though :D

Reactions: Testerguy19

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Have you seen how totally serious my game is? There is 0 way I would add someone that goofy... Maybe...

Come to think of it I kinda need a stupid villain for some future stuff... Hmmm :unsure:

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'd say harem is pretty much polygamy with a single person being the focus. They aren't really my cup of tea since after the second/third person added to it everything becomes really shallow in terms of the relationships. The story didn't necessarily seem to go that way though and I'm kinda glad.

That sounds great (about the individual girls stories). So far you've done a great job at creating choices that matter. Still it's gotta be pretty hard keeping track of everything so, really, great job so far.

Also how do you think you'll approach the ending(I know there's still gonna be a long time until that though)? I feel like not having multiple endings (at least for each girl) is gonna be really weird considering how many choices that matter there are (even until now).

Still. Great job on the game, guys. I really like the art, especially since big boobs are actually big boobs and not giant melons that someone wouldn't actually be able to carry around(I also do like smaller tits in general). The story feels great for the type of game. The comedy hits well and it's not overdone. The characters are fairly true to the originals, the quirks added not feeling out of place. The music also fits pretty well. Overall really great job!
Well, if your definition of harem would be the stereotypical isekai main character one where one girl after another falls in undying love with the MC, then no. You'd have to be pretty specific with your choices to reach something like that, and even then im not sure each girl has an ending that would be called for "being in love".

It is insanely hard to keep track of all the things xD Especially cause some of the things that are choices only play a role like 3 patches later. Luckily my memory when it comes to this game is very good - which is amazing, since usually i forget my own name.

As for endings... It's bigger than what I describe, but each girl has 4 endings. This is due to having 2 paths (fx. Bonnie either being blackmailed or not), and choices giving points in some variable (in kims case, lust or love). So the ending will change based on which of these variables are highest and also which path you're on. Plus, then there will be endings that are unlocked uniquely if you have a specific combination of routes... If that doesn't become way too huge of a thing.

Haha, thanks. I actually regret a bit not giving either Kim or Tara a bit of a smaller chest, but thats too late to change now. The music is my weak point xD I feel like I can spend hours on it and get nothing really done... But no one has complained yet. Thanks for the nice words. It's always super great to hear that people enjoy it since so much time goes into it ^^

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hey everyone that follows the thread.

Mobile release is out. Idk when the mods are going to update it, so ill just put it here for now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Klo51

Mar 29, 2019
Alright, try again
Right now, I'm here with this quest: What's this now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I go to the class in the morning I trigger it
After that appears conversation with Junior and I have to return home
I press it, go to basement and nothing happens
if I talk or order to her, we just do these things and I go out, if I change her clothes also nothing happens
Am I missing something??
Try this, in the beginning of the day go to class once then visit shego

Last edited:

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Try this, in the beginning of the day go to class once then visit shego
Doesn't work
if I go to the class next day, it triggers the scene with masturbation, like if I put the camera. But camera is still in the backpack and so on.
For my opinion this game has a lot of bugs. Will wait a few updates more

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
If there isn't at least one double entendre about exploding balls, I for one, shall be bitterly disappointed.

Have you seen how totally serious my game is? There is 0 way I would add someone that goofy... Maybe...

Come to think of it I kinda need a stupid villain for some future stuff... Hmmm :unsure:

JoeB

Oct 18, 2017
this game fucking slaps, the pacing could be a little better but the story is worth it, and even though the artstyle is very different to the show it fits the game pretty well

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
this game fucking slaps, the pacing could be a little better but the story is worth it, and even though the artstyle is very different to the show it fits the game pretty well
Thanks ^^

The phasing is slow on purpose, but its also slowed down by the fact that I have to take 6 different girls into account ^^' That said, in a year or so, when the game actually has the sexual content, I dont think it will feel that slow if you just play it from end to end. At the moment, the updates waiting time honestly makes it feel slower than it should... Which is anoying, but nothing to really do about that. Wish I could snap my fingers and create a patch every week tho.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So far I think I've completely done Kim's content up till now

How do we proceed with Tara and Shego? All the girls are really cute btw

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes