4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so we have to choose between kim and moni for the job maybe on the future we could have all the girls working for us?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Based on the tags, I think I'm going to wait a couple more updates to try it, but I will be keeping an eye on this one. Awesome artwork!

Reactions: MUPLUR

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Why can't we cheat in this game? I mean, I modified the values for variables like money, shares or share-value but neither changes reflect in the game. the game has too much grind as it is with the character values like love and lust, so grinding for cash is a pain as well. So what's the point of being able to set values in console if it wont even take effect in the game?

Reactions: Folomo

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Why can't we cheat in this game? I mean, I modified the values for variables like money, shares or share-value but neither changes reflect in the game. the game has too much grind as it is with the character values like love and lust, so grinding for cash is a pain as well. So what's the point of being able to set values in console if it wont even take effect in the game?
... Did you just ask me why points you need to cheat to access doesn't do anything?

Bruh.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
so we have to choose between kim and moni for the job maybe on the future we could have all the girls working for us?
You've probably already noticed this by now, but no... You don't actually need to pick between Kim and Monique. Not in the end at least. It's just a story telling thing.

so at this moment seems like greens are "good" and blue are "bad"?
Not really. They are different, but neither are inherently bad or good. They really are just "two different routes". Not categorized, as the girls all have a different pair of routes.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
... Did you just ask me why points you need to cheat to access doesn't do anything?

Bruh.
Look all I'm saying is this. Love and Lust point depend on the story. So even if we modify it in the Console it not reflecting in the game I'm perfectly fine with as certain events only trigger for certain points of each. But the issue I have is with the money grind. We get only 30$ per shift in the beginning and we can only work once a day. And the Income generated per day by the stocks is less, while the price to buy new stocks is high.... So yeah for instances like this we need a money cheat.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Look all I'm saying is this. Love and Lust point depend on the story. So even if we modify it in the Console it not reflecting in the game I'm perfectly fine with as certain events only trigger for certain points of each. But the issue I have is with the money grind. We get only 30$ per shift in the beginning and we can only work once a day. And the Income generated per day by the stocks is less, while the price to buy new stocks is high.... So yeah for instances like this we need a money cheat.
Right dude, you do you.

Reactions: Poker_king70

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I'm sorry, clarification please. Is this game only for mobile platform? I'm trying to install the game on my PC. It clearly says under " Installation" Extract and Run. When I did, I didn"t get an application icon but rather another zip file. What am I doing Wrong? Please advise.

DennTaku

Jan 17, 2019
I'm sorry, clarification please. Is this game only for mobile platform? I'm trying to install the game on my PC. It clearly says under " Installation" Extract and Run. When I did, I didn"t get an application icon but rather another zip file. What am I doing Wrong? Please advise.
Extract that zipped file and bingo... game is playable

Reactions: BigJim61

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
You don't need an in-game money cheat. You can modify your money value using a .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know about Save editor. i use it to look for specific variables like Money, Love and Lust points so i will know what to enter in the Console. but when I enter it in the console the variable value changes but the in-game amount still stays the same.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I know about Save editor. i use it to look for specific variables like Money, Love and Lust points so i will know what to enter in the Console. but when I enter it in the console the variable value changes but the in-game amount still stays the same.
Why is the console so necessary for you when you can accomplish the same thing with the editor?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Em... depends on how far you are with Shego and Tara? Do you still have quests for them?

Thanks ^^ Yeah, Muplur drew them well
I don't think there's any more I can do, not really sure how to activate the new others for both girls?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes