4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Why is the console so necessary for you when you can accomplish the same thing with the editor?
Because if we use the editor we have to download the modified save file every time any changes are made. But if we use the console no downloads or uploads are required. It makes cheating easier.

Reactions: FroKe88

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I don't think there's any more I can do, not really sure how to activate the new others for both girls?
Em... Im a bit confused ^^'

If you've done everything, what is it you think you're missing?

Do you have anything left in the questlog thats still etiher pink or ??? outside of the ones that are just their names?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I believe my download is corrupt. It gives me a different error message each time I try. I'm going to download it again and start fresh. Thanks for the responce.
Try download it from Leroy's patreon page. That sure can't be corrupted

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Because if we use the editor we have to download the modified save file every time any changes are made. But if we use the console no downloads or uploads are required. It makes cheating easier.
That I understand, but what's the point of complaining to the dev about it? Do you really expect him to recode his game because someone is too lazy to use a save editor to cheat?

My problem is we can't cheat money. We are forced to go through the heavy grind via the job and stocks.
Also if you know about the editor what is the point of this statement?
:WaitWhat:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Just marathoned this and want to say I'm impressed with how you've handled the development of the mc's character. Of course I also love the development of all the Love Interests through the play of the VN. Haven't seen a lot of the original and none featuring Senior and Junior as the villain of the week, so I'm not sure how much of the revealed character is original, your spin on it, or my pursuit of mostly love routes, but I find him one of the least evil supervillains I've seen. Of course he's manipulative as hell but it appears his agenda may be changing as the girls reawaken some of the fire of his first youth. Leaving the "SV" label aside, his persona absolutely fits that of an oligarch forced to mingle among the common folk to achieve his twisted aim but being changed in the process, developing feelings that blend affection, paternalism, and dominance. That's tough to do in any genre. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Em... Im a bit confused ^^'

If you've done everything, what is it you think you're missing?

Do you have anything left in the questlog thats still etiher pink or ??? outside of the ones that are just their names?
Pink remains the same, but ??? is what I don't get, they're unstarted quests and I have no idea how to activate them?

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
That I understand, but what's the point of complaining to the dev about it? Do you really expect him to recode his game because someone is too lazy to use a save editor to cheat?

Also if you know about the editor what is the point of this statement?
:WaitWhat:
You are not getting what I'm trying to say. I've used both the Console and the Save editor. But no matter what changes i do in Console or the Save editor the changes fail to reflect in the game. Money is needed to proceed with various quests. Getting that money is hard with the only Grind being the job in the food shop and stocks. Like I've said I've used both Save Editor and the Console. No matter what changes i do in those 2, inside the game the value of money fails to change as per the modifications i do.

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
are the stocks are supposed to be that expensive? i bought one for 90 and when i wanted to buy another one it was already at 150 or so, at 200 i could buy another one, but the price is always rising it doesn't decrease at all. what is the point of buying a stock for 200+ just so i get 1 dollar more each day. it's unbalanced and extremely unsatisfiying.

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
Amazing work, definitely needs some cleaning up and reconciliation of all content into the newest version, but otherwise, one of the few I've played til no more content. +1

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leroy2012

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
You are not getting what I'm trying to say. I've used both the Console and the Save editor. But no matter what changes i do in Console or the Save editor the changes fail to reflect in the game. Money is needed to proceed with various quests. Getting that money is hard with the only Grind being the job in the food shop and stocks. Like I've said I've used both Save Editor and the Console. No matter what changes i do in those 2, inside the game the value of money fails to change as per the modifications i do.
You've only mentioned the console regarding your troubles, when I mentioned the save editor you said it was a hassle. Well, I tried it, and it worked just fine for me. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Welp, no help for me so I guess I'll just have to start over.

Found a small glitch in hte new game I started. After deciding to blackmail Bonnnie, everytime I meet with her and make "small talk," it doesn't advance the time line. She's still there with the option to small talk again and again. Time doesn't advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pepitopiedra

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Welp, no help for me so I guess I'll just have to start over.

Found a small glitch in hte new game I started. After deciding to blackmail Bonnnie, everytime I meet with her and make "small talk," it doesn't advance the time line. She's still there with the option to small talk again and again. Time doesn't advance.
Ah... I checked for the bug but couldn't figure out what would make it. Then got busy.

Regardless, a new save should have fixed it, and I made the money grind quite a bit easier, so a new game shouldn't have been too problematic hopefully

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
are the stocks are supposed to be that expensive? i bought one for 90 and when i wanted to buy another one it was already at 150 or so, at 200 i could buy another one, but the price is always rising it doesn't decrease at all. what is the point of buying a stock for 200+ just so i get 1 dollar more each day. it's unbalanced and extremely unsatisfiying.
What do you mean unsatisfying? It's not like the goal of the game is to get a bunch of stocks. Actually it has a max you can buy right now, and after that the price freezes.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Pink remains the same, but ??? is what I don't get, they're unstarted quests and I have no idea how to activate them?
Hmm... They SHOULD just start automatically by either talking to her, taking a class, sleeping or other such "major" triggers.

If you want me to check your save, feel free to link it and I'll tell you what you will have to do exactly

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hmm... They SHOULD just start automatically by either talking to her, taking a class, sleeping or other such "major" triggers.

If you want me to check your save, feel free to link it and I'll tell you what you will have to do exactly
Yeah sure, how do I link it? Using Mac by the way

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
What is the trigger for the next set of quests for the rest of the characters after Bonnie's quest set is completed. I tried small talk at different times of day and sleeping, yet nothing worked. Is it me or the game?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
BTW Isn't it silly to have the MC earn tips and what not when working yet he only earns the base amount for his stock settings?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes