4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I've got everything except for the 2 pictures where kim is wet with only a bra on. where is it from?
That one is from work. All you have to do is just work there while Kim is also at work ^ ^

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How is the new patch coming?

Everytime I try to go to discord it tells me the invite has expired so this forum is my main source of info.

SolariKhan

Feb 6, 2022
Okay, Can't get further in Monique(can't go further than the date and hiring her at Bueno Nacho) or Tara(Can't go past The Tutor and choker.) storyline, anyone know what to do?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
How is the new patch coming?

Everytime I try to go to discord it tells me the invite has expired so this forum is my main source of info.
Aren't you on the discord with 2 different accounts already :l?

Anyways...

These should both work... They do for me at least.

-

The patch is going well. It should be out on schedule next month... At least nothing right now seems to throw it off.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Okay, Can't get further in Monique(can't go further than the date and hiring her at Bueno Nacho) or Tara(Can't go past The Tutor and choker.) storyline, anyone know what to do?
Oh, you can't finish the "missions" that are just their name. Those things are like their overall storyline.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Aren't you on the discord with 2 different accounts already :l?

Anyways...

These should both work... They do for me at least.

-

The patch is going well. It should be out on schedule next month... At least nothing right now seems to throw it off.
All I can say.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
All I can say.
Hmm...

I can't answer that one :/ Both of them work for me.

I made that one literally just now. If that one doesn't work, I have no clue what's up with discord.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm...

I can't answer that one :/ Both of them work for me.

I made that one literally just now. If that one doesn't work, I have no clue what's up with discord.
Just visited your Discord. Came across this and it's weird! xD

Blob

May 7, 2017
You are not getting what I'm trying to say. I've used both the Console and the Save editor. But no matter what changes i do in Console or the Save editor the changes fail to reflect in the game. Money is needed to proceed with various quests. Getting that money is hard with the only Grind being the job in the food shop and stocks. Like I've said I've used both Save Editor and the Console. No matter what changes i do in those 2, inside the game the value of money fails to change as per the modifications i do.
Older post so maybe you've already solved this but I had some issues with this as well.
I tried to cheat money with Save Editor Online but the changes didn't appear ingame.
I'm not completely sure what causes this but I believe it doesn't work if you save the game on the city map.
I made a new save in a different location ( I believe it was in the bedroom) and suddenly the cheat worked. So maybe try that.

Reactions: Queen_Of_Darkness

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Older post so maybe you've already solved this but I had some issues with this as well.
I tried to cheat money with Save Editor Online but the changes didn't appear ingame.
I'm not completely sure what causes this but I believe it doesn't work if you save the game on the city map.
I made a new save in a different location ( I believe it was in the bedroom) and suddenly the cheat worked. So maybe try that.
Tried that. Doesn't work. Say i changed the Money value in the save editor to 1000 the game wont reflect it. But when i reload the ssave in the Editor it still shows the edited value.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Tried that. Doesn't work. Say i changed the Money value in the save editor to 1000 the game wont reflect it. But when i reload the ssave in the Editor it still shows the edited value.
That's because you're changing the wrong variable ^^' It doesn't use the variable called "money". It uses a variable called in storydict["money"]

I am not going to explain why both things exist.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
That's because you're changing the wrong variable ^^' It doesn't use the variable called "money". It uses a variable called in storydict["money"]

I am not going to explain why both things exist.
i've set the "storydict > money" value in the editor as well. Still the same issue.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Is that how you wrote it?

Regardless tho, that's the variable. So if that doesn't work, I cant tell you why :/
In the editor thats the variable, but when entering in the console I enter it as storydict.money as " > " is not recognized in console.

Thanks for trying though.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
In the editor thats the variable, but when entering in the console I enter it as storydict.money as " > " is not recognized in console.

Thanks for trying though.
storydict.money? No, thats wrong ^^' Storydict is a dictionary, not a class

Okay, copy paste this line directly without changing anything:

storydict["money"] = 50000

that will by all means work unless you arent in the same console I know of.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes