4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
BTW Isn't it silly to have the MC earn tips and what not when working yet he only earns the base amount for his stock settings?
I dont quite understand what those two things have to do with eachother ^^'

Did you figure out how to trigger bonnies next quest?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I dont quite understand what those two things have to do with eachother ^^'

Did you figure out how to trigger bonnies next quest?
Bonnie's new quest started for me before I even got to Monique's photography quest. The only problem I had with it was whenever I did small talk with Bonnie it never advanced the time of day like the other characters and she was always there. Almost like it had never happened.

The money thing was if the MC is earning a base pay for working a shift and earns $45 each time, but he get a $5 tip or somone finds $5 and gives it to him and he keeps it, then at the end of the shift he still earn $45 and not $50. Why bother with the tips of the found money dialog if it has no effect on the money earned?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Bonnie's new quest started for me before I even got to Monique's photography quest. The only problem I had with it was whenever I did small talk with Bonnie it never advanced the time of day like the other characters and she was always there. Almost like it had never happened.

The money thing was if the MC is earning a base pay for working a shift and earns $45 each time, but he get a $5 tip or somone finds $5 and gives it to him and he keeps it, then at the end of the shift he still earn $45 and not $50. Why bother with the tips of the found money dialog if it has no effect on the money earned?
Oh, interesting... I must have forgot to add the timepass for Bonnies small talk. Strange... Thanks for the report.

About the tips thing... i just checked the code, and the money should be added. Yes, its not added to the "You work and earn X" statement, but its given seperately right after you're told you got some.

Reactions: Barkin 10
Jul 10, 2020
Gotta say, i am seriously impressed with this game. A lot of content already with some very well done characters. I also really like the art style. There were a few times where i would finish a quest line and think a character was done for this patch before, seemingly out of nowhere, an event would fire and suddenly i'd have more content for that character. A very welcome surprise to be sure, but it made me constantly question if i was just one day away from opening up another questline.

I'm not sure what your plans are for the mall but a nice quality of life thing might be to have the main mall menu lead directly to the store inventories rather than going from mall>store>store menu. Also, the option to tell Monique about the uniforms didn't go away after i told her and it just sat there for the rest of the game.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Gotta say, i am seriously impressed with this game. A lot of content already with some very well done characters. I also really like the art style. There were a few times where i would finish a quest line and think a character was done for this patch before, seemingly out of nowhere, an event would fire and suddenly i'd have more content for that character. A very welcome surprise to be sure, but it made me constantly question if i was just one day away from opening up another questline.

I'm not sure what your plans are for the mall but a nice quality of life thing might be to have the main mall menu lead directly to the store inventories rather than going from mall>store>store menu. Also, the option to tell Monique about the uniforms didn't go away after i told her and it just sat there for the rest of the game.
Thanks a lot ^^ I love to hear it.

I'll fix that bug with Monique. No one else told me about it, so thanks :) I'll take a look at your suggestion with the mall and see if that's a problem somehow.

SpamOP

May 4, 2019
So is there a certain point where u can earn money?
Ive got 2 items i have to buy but not enough money.

Jul 10, 2020
Thanks a lot ^^ I love to hear it.

I'll fix that bug with Monique. No one else told me about it, so thanks :) I'll take a look at your suggestion with the mall and see if that's a problem somehow.

Oh i didn't mean that the mall was a bug or problem, it just got tiring of having to click so many buttons to check if i'd unlocked any new items in the stores or buy the 1 thing i could afford to move a quest forward.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oh i didn't mean that the mall was a bug or problem, it just got tiring of having to click so many buttons to check if i'd unlocked any new items in the stores or buy the 1 thing i could afford to move a quest forward.
No, I know. I didn't think it was a bug.

But I'm going to take a look at it, cause you might be right that its a bit too much clicking around to check them ^^

me130

Dec 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving this game dev! Keep up the great work!

There is also some character feedback I have. The characters currently really feel like certain archetypes and that's it, no more to their personality than the archetype. Kim being the inexperienced really sexy girl, bonnie/shego basically tsunderes and Tara an attention seeker.

It feels like I can describe these characters with just two words and they have nothing more to offer. Maybe you can flesh them out a bit better in the next few updates?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loving this game dev! Keep up the great work!

There is also some character feedback I have. The characters currently really feel like certain archetypes and that's it, no more to their personality than the archetype. Kim being the inexperienced really sexy girl, bonnie/shego basically tsunderes and Tara an attention seeker.

It feels like I can describe these characters with just two words and they have nothing more to offer. Maybe you can flesh them out a bit better in the next few updates?
I... Think that calling Bonnie and/or Shego tsunderes kinda means you don't have a grasp on them my guy ^ ^ ' Just because they don't like you does not mean they are automatically secretly in love with you.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
uhh i think my game is super bugged, just started, but like none of the bonnie quests are showing up. it shows white like i have new stuff to look at for bonnie, but i just have 3 sets of ??? going on. I even am completing quests with her and it's all ???

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
uhh i think my game is super bugged, just started, but like none of the bonnie quests are showing up. it shows white like i have new stuff to look at for bonnie, but i just have 3 sets of ??? going on. I even am completing quests with her and it's all ???
idk how that bug appeared, cause its not in my version of the game. Only got to know of it yesterday.

Anyhow, download it from there:

The PC and Mac version are both fixed. No the mobile

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
I've got everything except for the 2 pictures where kim is wet with only a bra on. where is it from?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes