4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks. It's just a simple light sweep in After Effects on the title. I wish the spanking had some arm motion, but I just changed the opacity of one image from the game to show the other one.
Haha, you're not alone. I wanted to get it to move, but I got a lot of complaints from my artist cause he dislikes any animations that aren't like 30-60fps ^^' Luckily he has gotten less angry about making stuff move now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I haven't been this excited about this game since I found the easter egg that triggered the scene where Professor Dementor accidentally moons the freshman assembly.

tomgr5

Jun 1, 2022
Not sure what I'm missing with the Tara quest. I have part 4 of Roommate unlocked and idk what to do to finish it

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure what I'm missing with the Tara quest. I have part 4 of Roommate unlocked and idk what to do to finish it
Try clicking on "Sleep" at night without clicking on "Tara" first. Some of the events will not work if you click on "Tara" before going to sleep.

Reactions: tomgr5

TyrakeOccult

Mar 11, 2023
So idk what’s going on but I’m doing the “Prove your Worth” quest and I can’t do anything. I already bought the drill set but it won’t let me go to Monique’s house no matter what.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So In 2 different playthroughs where I have chosen different routes there is a quest on Kim's route underneath the invitation I haven't unlocked in both playthrough's how do I get it?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So In 2 different playthroughs where I have chosen different routes there is a quest on Kim's route underneath the invitation I haven't unlocked in both playthrough's how do I get it?
That one should be the same as the first time you did it. Don't think it differs based on route.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
But i do hope that it will be something near the end of the game and with epilogue, where we see at least few preggo scenes. Ann definitely deserves that much :love:
Certainly not the first time someone has told me they hope that : p

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I think it's probably a little early to impregnate the high school students (let's be honest) after their first time having sex. Ann would really need to be convinced to have a child under current circumstances too.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes