4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think it's probably a little early to impregnate the high school students (let's be honest) after their first time having sex. Ann would really need to be convinced to have a child under current circumstances too.
Also in the sense that it would really limit the game what stuff could be made if they were pregnant before the very end : p However, that have not stopped some of the more hardcore pregnancy fans for asking me about it since literally patch 0.2 and onwards. Fairly sure one of the first comments in this tread is "I hope Kim is pregnant next patch".

Reactions: Grelk

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hm... I should probably update that walkthrough.

Kinda just forgot to do anything since the mods did all the updating last patch.

Reactions: Eland51298

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also in the sense that it would really limit the game what stuff could be made if they were pregnant before the very end : p However, that have not stopped some of the more hardcore pregnancy fans for asking me about it since literally patch 0.2 and onwards. Fairly sure one of the first comments in this tread is "I hope Kim is pregnant next patch".
Oh i'm not expecting it to happen soon, when i inquired about it, it was mostly if it was ever going to happen. Taking account the game style, it would be reasonable only expect it to happen in the end game/epilogue phase.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure what the problem is as I have finished all steps of that wuedt but rumors hasn't triggered
It sounds like the random number generator just isn't liking you. I love this game but that design feature is frustrating. I would say you just need to go into random rooms at the school then back into the hallway without advancing time until it fires.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It sounds like the random number generator just isn't liking you. I love this game but that design feature is frustrating. I would say you just need to go into random rooms at the school then back into the hallway without advancing time until it fires.
Curses I like being liked :ROFLMAO:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
What do you mean it hasn't triggered? If it the name is not ??? it must have :/?
I managed to trigger it in 1 playthrough. In my other I need to trigger Bonnie MQ4 which isn't triggering even after ensuring I've repeated shower scene. It seems luck based

XxDavidXx

Nov 2, 2017
who was the genius that decided to put fucking RNG? been trying to trigger
No More Patience for almost an hour and thanks to the rng it won't trigger.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
who was the genius that decided to put fucking RNG? been trying to trigger
No More Patience for almost an hour and thanks to the rng it won't trigger.
Sounds to me like there's something you haven't fulfilled, cause nothing in the game has less than 20% chance of happening

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I managed to trigger it in 1 playthrough. In my other I need to trigger Bonnie MQ4 which isn't triggering even after ensuring I've repeated shower scene. It seems luck based
Hmm... I can't really tell without the save.

But nothing in the game is that rng. Everything has at least 20% chance of happening, so if it just doens't, that means something is off

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I just remembered when I was a kid and Shego + Ann woke something up in me. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Most adaptations have laughable art, but this is just top notch. I'll have to stop by patreon for the next release.
Great work dev
It did for many xD Shego especially probably holds a big reason for this generations of love goth girls.

You're in luck. It just released for 5 dollars today, and in about a week it should be on here... Unless someone leaks it at 3 again (To people reading, please don't. Wednesday is a horrible day to release stuff, cause everyone is too busy with work), in which case its sooner than that.

Ah, and replying to your review, the game is certainly going to be lengthy. Hopefully it also becomes susccessful, though idk where that line goes : p It's at least going in a positive direction.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes