4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I didn't even know there were separate paths for Kim, "love path?" which one is that? what's the other path?
"lust" patch, which is really just called that as lack of a better term. It's basically more sexually focused where the relationship between kim and you is less romantic more friends with benefits kinda thing

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
No new Ann content? i´m sad... Well, Kim will do for now.
Honestly Kim+Ann interactions should be fairly late in the game, if there are any at all. That, or be included early on and slowly progress with the growing relationships (like making them kiss senior one after the other, and from there progress to more intimate things once they start to lessen their ackwardness of being arround each other).
I wish I could add more ann content ^^' Unfortunately the patches usually get to 3-4 girls, and Kim always takes priority over others. As it happens, it tends to be Ann or Monique that kinda gets left out. For ann, it seems like her pattern is to get a whole lot of content at once, but relatively rarely.

Reactions: Grex
Aug 21, 2022
"lust" patch, which is really just called that as lack of a better term. It's basically more sexually focused where the relationship between kim and you is less romantic more friends with benefits kinda thing
exobithionist/slut/slave are what other designers used for the name of the path

good so for however kim doesn't look like kim because shape of face

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Seriously? God danm. I'm sold. You got yourself another sub.
Eyy, thank you ^^ Coincidentally, patreon nr 400 exactly.

I think everyone wants some Kim + Ann stuff in there, so it was never even a question of leaving it out.

Reactions: strenif

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
exobithionist/slut/slave are what other designers used for the name of the path

good so for however kim doesn't look like kim because shape of face
True, but different from those 3, so I just went with something ambigous.

Eh, I like her having an actual facial structure much more than her circular face from the cartoon : p At least in this artstyle.

Last edited:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Is it possible for anyone to post a complete save, or any way to unlock the video part of the cell phone, where we can see the scenes, instead of just the pictures on the gallery, I played last update and I don't have the save file anymore, and I am honestly not in the mood to play everything again, since it has not been that long.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I hope the girl-girl content is optional like how Bonnie has the "paranoid" route for people who want to avoid the Master-slave dynamic.

It's been a few weeks since I played this update, so I don't remember everything in detail, but I loved how Bonnie has now basically consented to the dynamic. I guess the third date rule is going to apply to Kim, so that should be fun in the next update.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I hope the girl-girl content is optional like how Bonnie has the "paranoid" route for people who want to avoid the Master-slave dynamic.

It's been a few weeks since I played this update, so I don't remember everything in detail, but I loved how Bonnie has now basically consented to the dynamic. I guess the third date rule is going to apply to Kim, so that should be fun in the next update.
Not sure : p I might make it optional, but in that case I have to find something to fill that void.

Yeah, the 3 date rule if that's what you wanna call it applies to Kim too xD However, she has another route that needs to catch up first, cause the next part of these 3 dates are going to be a patch in it of itself - too big to spend on just a single route, and that's because it's important.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Not sure : p I might make it optional, but in that case I have to find something to fill that void.

Yeah, the 3 date rule if that's what you wanna call it applies to Kim too xD However, she has another route that needs to catch up first, cause the next part of these 3 dates are going to be a patch in it of itself - too big to spend on just a single route, and that's because it's important.
I can think of at least 2 games where the girls' bisexuality is optional and in threesome scenes involving them, those renders are just not shown thanks to the power of Booleans. Monique didn't take 3 dates before sex. Too bad she can't tease love route Kim about that.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I can think of at least 2 games where the girls' bisexuality is optional and in threesome scenes involving them, those renders are just not shown thanks to the power of Booleans. Monique didn't take 3 dates before sex. Too bad she can't tease love route Kim about that.
I mean, that's the easy route, to just cut it out if someone decides against it : p Just dunno if that's my style. I'm more for replacements.

Monique was fast yeah xD That was kinda on purpose since she is much more sure that she wants the MC very quickly... Or you can call it desperate. Your choice. Later on it will be brought up that Monique was technically first at everything - cause she really was.

anuburaksss

Aug 24, 2020
So I am stuck with Kim after completing the Dr. Drakken mission. Next mission isn't starting, I even downloaded the walkthrough to see whats wrong and all it tells is to small talk Kim and then visit her house later, but I've been small talking her for days in game at nothing new has popped up.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
Apr 6, 2020
So I am stuck with Kim after completing the Dr. Drakken mission. Next mission isn't starting, I even downloaded the walkthrough to see whats wrong and all it tells is to small talk Kim and then visit her house later, but I've been small talking her for days in game at nothing new has popped up.
Same problem here. Nothing happens next.

Reactions: anuburaksss

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
No matter what i do tara's roomate quest is stuck at part 3 and no more random events with her are triggering any fix to this, its on both of my different playthroughs where its stuck at part 3

Edit: Turns out the quest log is bugged and ive actually completed it already

Last edited:

adidir

Jan 28, 2020
I think this update broke some flags. I on Bonnie's not blackmail path, but still got quest with contract

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes