4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Leroy2012 Hi!
So you can see few of the misleading issues I found, in order to try my best to help with all those nasty bugs there may be.
1- Walkthrough mentions that "Tara Crying (Bonnie-Tara Conversation)" can be done when Bonnie isn't blackmailed. But, I did chose the blackmail route just the day before.
2- Walkthrough shows the map with Drakken's lair, but it's not on the map as we speak. Maybe a token from the old versions?
3- Throughout the quest "Main Quest 2A(Time to Make Art)(blackmail route)", the action "Order her to come back" misplaces the screen. ( )
4- Throughout the quest "Main Quest 1 (The Tutor)" path 1 step 5, when Tara gives us the test, the picture of the test is misplaced. ( )
5- While Tara is on call with Hope during the quest "Main Quest 2 –Part 2 (Roommate)", I believe in step 14E accordingly to the walkthrough, there's a typo I believe, as it should be "Was he there?" and not "Was here there?" ( )
6- During Kim's quest "Side Quest 2(The Invitation)", prior to step 2 where we have to go to her house, Kim's house is highlighted every morning despite not being weekend days, I believe it's not supposed to happen, is it? ( )
7- Throughout Kim's quest "Side Quest 2(The Invitation)", Step 6 doesn't appear, despite not hiding during main quest 3, as explained in the walkthrough. Goes from step 5 to 7 directly, and doesn't take the non-hiding part of the MQ3.
8- Misc Quest "Where is it?" - Even after 8 days straight, the interaction with the boss doesn't appear. Is it luck/RNG based, or it's something flat that's supposed to happen after 7 days directly?
9- During the quest "Main Quest 4 (Decision Time)", when we go down on Kim for the first time, she's supposed to wear her cheerleader's outfit, and not her regular, yet she does wear the regular one. She wears kim4c2.png & kim4c5.png, but she should be wearing kim4c2.png & kim4c4.png if we follow the logic. I can't post the picture on imgur as, well, it's sexually explicit, but I believe with the picture name you'll get which one is which.

I'll keep updating it later on, but I hope this help out in a way, or the other! Your game is honestly super great, and if I can help, it'll be my great pleasure!
1 - Not quite sure about this one :/ I don't believe that should be gated behind a route? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing?

2 - It's actually on the map xD It's behind the backpack. However, it was never supposed to be there. My artist just kinda drew it onto the map, and by chance the UI ended up covering it. But it never had any events attached to it.

3 - Eh... That's weird... I'll look into it.

4 - o_o

5 - Ah, thanks. I'll get it fixed.

6 - Nope, that's not supposed to happen. I guess I wrote some wrong parameters or something. Probably wrote 2 instead of 1, which means always show instead of only weekend

7 - It doesn't appear? That sounds strange. That would put the entire thing off. I'll have to check that... Odd though, cause its not like that's new content.

8 - Try reloading the game. Idk why, but this patch seems to bring a bug with the workplace and the boss - yet every time I've tried to fix it, it has just been fixed by restarting. The code is also without any bugs. I think renpy fucked up when compiling the game or something.

9 - A mixed up image ey? Yeah, that happens. That's an easy fix luckily. Thanks ^^

Glad you like the game. There are so many things that can be messed up that It's basically impossible to find them all by myself and my playtesters xD So thanks for that.

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
1 - Not quite sure about this one :/ I don't believe that should be gated behind a route? Unless I'm thinking of the wrong thing?

2 - It's actually on the map xD It's behind the backpack. However, it was never supposed to be there. My artist just kinda drew it onto the map, and by chance the UI ended up covering it. But it never had any events attached to it.

3 - Eh... That's weird... I'll look into it.

4 - o_o

5 - Ah, thanks. I'll get it fixed.

6 - Nope, that's not supposed to happen. I guess I wrote some wrong parameters or something. Probably wrote 2 instead of 1, which means always show instead of only weekend

7 - It doesn't appear? That sounds strange. That would put the entire thing off. I'll have to check that... Odd though, cause its not like that's new content.

8 - Try reloading the game. Idk why, but this patch seems to bring a bug with the workplace and the boss - yet every time I've tried to fix it, it has just been fixed by restarting. The code is also without any bugs. I think renpy fucked up when compiling the game or something.

9 - A mixed up image ey? Yeah, that happens. That's an easy fix luckily. Thanks ^^

Glad you like the game. There are so many things that can be messed up that It's basically impossible to find them all by myself and my playtesters xD So thanks for that.
Hi!

1- I mean the exclusive quest is blackmail route only, I get that, but on another save I did, I went with the Paranoid route, yet, I was given this quest too, even tho, I didn't got any way to reach further after getting the sex toys which, accordingly to the walkthrough, was on step 1-2. -- Also logically, wouldn't this quest be accessible only after the other quest completed? I mean.. It's pretty deep submission on Bonnie' side, I don't think it should be accessible quite early in the submission path, don't you think?

2- I got you! I honestly thought for a second that there was a secret/easter egg to get from there, and to be fair, since I just finished Tunic, I'm seeing riddles and secrets everywhere.

3- I haven't tried in full screen tho, but in any cases, we can clearly see that the shake doesn't bring the screen back, nothing bad anyway as one click after it's fixed!

4- Mate idk about this one, it's just in another dimension lmao

5- Np!

6- I believe so too. Also just FYI, it's on all the same type of quests were we have to go to Kim's house on weekend. Not only this one.

7- Yeah, for this one I tried to go back, change the direction, the time, and anything that could actually be a potential key-reason onto why it ignores the step, but.. nothing to be seen whatsoever.

8- To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised that the new feature of jumping onto a selected day while being on weekend days may fuck the whole up. When I jump from Saturday to Monday, it doesn't even count the days in between or anything. It's like, Sunday is gone in a way.

9- There are some others ones with Shego that she remains on screen even after her scene happened. It's in the apartment, not the basement also. When you talk to her during afternoons, there are time in which she remains in the picture. I'll try to recreate it and get you a screenshot, so you'll get what I mean in an even easier manner.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Hi!

1- I mean the exclusive quest is blackmail route only, I get that, but on another save I did, I went with the Paranoid route, yet, I was given this quest too, even tho, I didn't got any way to reach further after getting the sex toys which, accordingly to the walkthrough, was on step 1-2. -- Also logically, wouldn't this quest be accessible only after the other quest completed? I mean.. It's pretty deep submission on Bonnie' side, I don't think it should be accessible quite early in the submission path, don't you think?

2- I got you! I honestly thought for a second that there was a secret/easter egg to get from there, and to be fair, since I just finished Tunic, I'm seeing riddles and secrets everywhere.

3- I haven't tried in full screen tho, but in any cases, we can clearly see that the shake doesn't bring the screen back, nothing bad anyway as one click after it's fixed!

4- Mate idk about this one, it's just in another dimension lmao

5- Np!

6- I believe so too. Also just FYI, it's on all the same type of quests were we have to go to Kim's house on weekend. Not only this one.

7- Yeah, for this one I tried to go back, change the direction, the time, and anything that could actually be a potential key-reason onto why it ignores the step, but.. nothing to be seen whatsoever.

8- To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised that the new feature of jumping onto a selected day while being on weekend days may fuck the whole up. When I jump from Saturday to Monday, it doesn't even count the days in between or anything. It's like, Sunday is gone in a way.

9- There are some others ones with Shego that she remains on screen even after her scene happened. It's in the apartment, not the basement also. When you talk to her during afternoons, there are time in which she remains in the picture. I'll try to recreate it and get you a screenshot, so you'll get what I mean in an even easier manner.
1 - ah... Yeah, thats a bug. I fixed it already and it's going to retroactively apply to saves ^^' I was just kinad dumb.

2 - haha, I wish I was cool enough to add eastereggs xD Unfortunately that probably requires a bit more manpower

3 - Unfortunately I can't fix it :/ It goes away the moment you progress. But for some reason renpy refuses to end the shake in the same way it started. I remember spending like 4 hours trying to fix it when I made it.

4 - I fixed it : p It wasn't a problem

5 - fixed that too

6 - Is it? Strange... I'll have to look it all through.

7 - Nope. Turns out there just is no step 6 xD Idk how its written in the walkthrough - I don't make that one - but this route just has 1 less step, yet connects there at step "6" which is called 7 for the other route.

8 - Yeah, Im a bit adamant about actually adding a permanent time skip. It's sure to bring bugs and I'm just.... Not sure. Reason it doesn't count anything is because the day doesn't change pr the code :p It just changes name of the day flat out. I COULD make it skip in a better way, but... That brings other problems with stuff like share prices.

9 - Hm.. Sus. If you can get some text so I can search on it, that'd make it easy to fix ^^

Last edited:

randomname42

May 30, 2017
I recently started this game for the first time, and as someone who had no familiarity or attachment to Kim Possible, I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it, so definitely good job there.

Leroy2012 I did also run into the issue with the work quest and talk to boss option never showing up, so I started looking through the code to do some investigation.

The option popping up is based on the variable miscObject.waitcounter in maps.rpy:

Code:
"Talk to the boss" if not checklisthas("workevent3_step4") and checklisthas("workevent3_step3") and miscObject.waitcounter > 6:
Which is incremented via the function addToCounters() that is called by the passday() function:

Code:
    def addToCounters():
        for x in allGirlsList:
            if not x.counter == -200:
                x.progresscounter()
                miscObject.waitcounter += 1
The problem here is that the spacing of the miscObject.waitcounter incrementing line is too far forward, which makes it run as part of the if statement within the for loop, which means when the girls' counters are at -200, the variable will not increment at all.

If you change it so that it's aligned such that it's no longer part of the for loop:

Code:
    def addToCounters():
        for x in allGirlsList:
                x.progresscounter()
Then it will increment correctly with every passing day and the talk to boss option will show up after 7 days.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, loving the game. Love MC's that actually go for an harem, so ofc I love this one. Junior's a surprisingly nice support character. Didn't even doubt in suggesting his dad to "fuck it, you're evil, go for more than one girl, who cares?!"

WIth that said, I noticed consistent issue plus a few more typos: The misuse of the apostrophe. The corrections are in the files' names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will be waiting for next update!
I'll give an alternative for two of these.

Using the suggested edit for this one makes it the same question twice. It should be "Multiple of your friend's siblings or different friends' siblings?" This way it is asking if it was multiple siblings of a single friend or any number of siblings of multiple friends.
1682635387949.png

The suggested edit would give Tara proper grammar. I haven't studied her grammar on the show, but a character speaking with improper grammar is perfectly acceptable. Somebody who struggles with school may easily say "Bonnie and me" or more likely "me and Bonnie" and either the plural were or the singular was would fit with a character speaking improper grammar.
1682635590569.png

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

Using the suggested edit for this one makes it the same question twice. It should be "Multiple of your friend's siblings or different friends' siblings?" This way it is asking if it was multiple siblings of a single friend or any number of siblings of multiple friends.
View attachment 2578257

The suggested edit would give Tara proper grammar. I haven't studied her grammar on the show, but a character speaking with improper grammar is perfectly acceptable. Somebody who struggles with school may easily say "Bonnie and me" or more likely "me and Bonnie" and either the plural were or the singular was would fit with a character speaking improper grammar.
View attachment 2578263
Totally with you on the 1st one.
For the latter, I get what you're saying and I'm ok with that to stay in-character, and I don't even remember how she used to talk.
But this one stuck out to me because it was the odd one out. That means, she normally talked with proper grammar, but this time she didn't.
I guess I can see the writer skipping this one fix and leave it as it is though, that's fine. "She spoke too fast without thinking what she was saying." seems reasonable for her character.

Reactions: deuxrayme

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I recently started this game for the first time, and as someone who had no familiarity or attachment to Kim Possible, I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it, so definitely good job there.

Leroy2012 I did also run into the issue with the work quest and talk to boss option never showing up, so I started looking through the code to do some investigation.

The option popping up is based on the variable miscObject.waitcounter in maps.rpy:

Code:
"Talk to the boss" if not checklisthas("workevent3_step4") and checklisthas("workevent3_step3") and miscObject.waitcounter > 6:
Which is incremented via the function addToCounters() that is called by the passday() function:

Code:
    def addToCounters():
        for x in allGirlsList:
                x.progresscounter()
The problem here is that the spacing of the miscObject.waitcounter incrementing line is too far forward, which makes it run as part of the if statement within the for loop, which means when the girls' counters are at -200, the variable will not increment at all.

If you change it so that it's aligned such that it's no longer part of the for loop:

Code:
    def addToCounters():
        for x in allGirlsList:
                x.progresscounter()
Then it will increment correctly with every passing day and the talk to boss option will show up after 7 days.
Huh... I see. I've fucked up the tabbing.

Well, thanks for figuring that out ^^ It would have taken me a patch or two to notice something was actually off since every time it has just been resolved by coincidence I guess

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Totally with you on the 1st one.
For the latter, I get what you're saying and I'm ok with that to stay in-character, and I don't even remember how she used to talk.
But this one stuck out to me because it was the odd one out. That means, she normally talked with proper grammar, but this time she didn't.
I guess I can see the writer skipping this one fix and leave it as it is though, that's fine. "She spoke too fast without thinking what she was saying." seems reasonable for her character.

View attachment 2578257

View attachment 2578263
The latter of them will end up being "Me and Bonnie". Originally I made it "Bonnie and I", but that sentence is in that strange state where its almost too correct for someone as casual as Tara. Had it been Monique talking, I would have probably used "and I". I guess it's mostly just a feelings thing ^^

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Just a short question, since the version number is 0.9, is this game close to its final version or the numbering misled me? Are there already completed routes? Thanks!

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Just a short question, since the version number is 0.9, is this game close to its final version or the numbering misled me? Are there already completed routes? Thanks!
It's not 90%. It's the 9th update. Most version numbering does not use a percentage. Unreal Engine 4 made it to 4.27 (27 versions) before UE5 was released. Most routes are just getting started in this game.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
As Deux said, then no. Its just the 9th update.

The game is at best 20% done, but i have a habit of adding more stuff so its probably not even 20% of the final game.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck on two questlines and have no idea what to do, even after checking the walkthrough.

In bonnie's last straw, step 6, I'm supposed to find her in the evening, according to the walkthrough it should be in the gym, but when I go there all I get from heris her small talk lines.
In Monique's Prove your worth, step 5, I'm supposed to wait for three days and go to the classroom in the morning, here again, nothing happens, I must be around 50 days worth of wait now.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Whoa. How big are you planning to make it?
Thats the thing... I dont have a plan for how big I want it to be. I'll literally just add stuff until I feel like everything has been explored. That's how I've done the entire way xD

I just have a general idea of where each girl has to go storywise, but no clue how long its going to take them.

Regardless, I plan on making the game till it feels finished and fleshed out

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
In Monique's Prove your worth, step 5, I'm supposed to wait for three days and go to the classroom in the morning, here again, nothing happens, I must be around 50 days worth of wait now.
Playing on android, stuck with the last quest I have to do (Monique MQ3, Prove your worth). According to the wallthrough, after 3 days, an event should trigger in class in the morning after step 4 but the event still hasn't triggered despite weeks passing since the call with junior, any advices ?
i have the same issue, all other quests are fully cleared, i've check the walkthrough and can't seem to get the "message during class" in the morning, if anyone find's a way to unblock that we'd be grateful :p

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
i have the same issue, all other quests are fully cleared, i've check the walkthrough and can't seem to get the "message during class" in the morning, if anyone find's a way to unblock that we'd be grateful :p
Hmm... Can I see your save?

I checked the code and there's nothing there that should be off. Plus its like 3 patches old and I haven't touched it since ^^'

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Never mind. Redownload the game. I figured out where the problem was, and now I just reset the days counted.

I wonder how that big appeared... As I said, its like 3 patches old.

Reactions: Zemmf

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
Never mind. Redownload the game. I figured out where the problem was, and now I just reset the days counted.

I wonder how that big appeared... As I said, its like 3 patches old.
Thanks i'll download it tomorrow and try it out :p

edit: nvm i was impatient and tried it, it took a few morning for the event to proc but it did, thx, tho, now i have to wait for new content cause i'm all done :( or i'll make a new run with the other paths maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Thanks i'll download it tomorrow and try it out :p

edit: nvm i was impatient and tried it, it took a few morning for the event to proc but it did, thx, tho, now i have to wait for new content cause i'm all done :( or i'll make a new run with the other paths maybe
Haha, yeah, I reset it so it took a few days for the internal counter to reach what it needed to be.

Lack of content is unfortunately not a bug I can fix very quickly :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrttao

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
Haha, yeah, I reset it so it took a few days for the internal counter to reach what it needed to be.

Lack of content is unfortunately not a bug I can fix very quickly :cry:
haha no prb mate it's a mighty fine game, i'll get back to it with new patches, keep the good work :love:

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes