4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
I think this update broke some flags. I on Bonnie's not blackmail path, but still got quest with contract
Same in here.
Did a complete new game to avoid any issues with the previous patches/saves, yet after finishing the paranoid route with Bonnie, she gave me the contract which leads to the blackmail route; I'm actually able to push a bit further, but I am unable to purchase the toys from the sex shop.
Also, this tags the advances of the quest, not as the CAAB quest, but the Last Straw one, but obviously, nothing is updated.

I should redo a new game and try to seek all errors I found, as there are few glitches that are minor, but are quite the disruption in the game.

But ngl, the game is seriously great, the art is really on point.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Same in here.
Did a complete new game to avoid any issues with the previous patches/saves, yet after finishing the paranoid route with Bonnie, she gave me the contract which leads to the blackmail route; I'm actually able to push a bit further, but I am unable to purchase the toys from the sex shop.
Also, this tags the advances of the quest, not as the CAAB quest, but the Last Straw one, but obviously, nothing is updated.

I should redo a new game and try to seek all errors I found, as there are few glitches that are minor, but are quite the disruption in the game.

But ngl, the game is seriously great, the art is really on point.
Strange. Something might have broken with the pathing... I'll give it a look

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
im stucked on Kims second mission she already accepted to work at bueno nacho yet nothing happens, the third quest doesnt unlock and all the other quests are stucked as well, did my gamed bugged or am i doing something wrong?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think this update broke some flags. I on Bonnie's not blackmail path, but still got quest with contract
Can I borrow that save? Cause according to the code, it shouldn't be the case :l One specifically checks the route and the other is dependent on the first - and the route is only set in a single place.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
im stucked on Kims second mission she already accepted to work at bueno nacho yet nothing happens, the third quest doesnt unlock and all the other quests are stucked as well, did my gamed bugged or am i doing something wrong?
Going to wager you are missing sometihng, since that's like 8 patches old.

Try and send me your save and I'll give it a look. Easiest way ^^

adidir

Jan 28, 2020
Can I borrow that save? Cause according to the code, it shouldn't be the case :l One specifically checks the route and the other is dependent on the first - and the route is only set in a single place.
Sure. Made this save at the end of 0.8

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Sure. Made this save at the end of 0.8
Idk why you had a problem ^^' I just went to the room where kim was and it worked like it should. I'm sending you the fixed save back, but... I didn't do anything except a single click.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is anyon eelse having a problem with share prices? i have 3 and their cost is now like 500.
They rise by the day after you buy one , but to reach 500 you have got to be ignoring them for quite a long time, cause they generally go up with like 6 pr day on average.

adidir

Jan 28, 2020
Oh, my bad, I think I didn't clarify. New update works fine by itself, including new kim events, but when you continue playning and go to school, event from with Bonnie from wrong route trigger. Also got scene where Kim talks with Wade about Senior being suspisions and running background check and pretty sure this event is from beginning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

anuburaksss

Aug 24, 2020
Idk why you had a problem ^^' I just went to the room where kim was and it worked like it should. I'm sending you the fixed save back, but... I didn't do anything except a single click.

I think you missed my first post. So I just downloaded the game for the first time at the current version and am stuck after doing the Dr. Drakken mission and getting Shego. No matter how many times I small talk Kim after having completed the Dr. Drakken quest she isn't initiating the next quest. I've small talked in the morning and afternoon but she'll only give me the same three options since the beginning and I am unable to advance further.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I think you missed my first post. So I just downloaded the game for the first time at the current version and am stuck after doing the Dr. Drakken mission and getting Shego. No matter how many times I small talk Kim after having completed the Dr. Drakken quest she isn't initiating the next quest. I've small talked in the morning and afternoon but she'll only give me the same three options since the beginning and I am unable to advance further.
Could it perhaps be that clicking smalltalk is then NOT the way to progress my dude?

Like...

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Oh, my bad, I think I didn't clarify. New update works fine by itself, including new kim events, but when you continue playning and go to school, event from with Bonnie from wrong route trigger. Also got scene where Kim talks with Wade about Senior being suspisions and running background check and pretty sure this event is from beginning.
Ah... I see now :unsure: I found the reason.... The reason is I'm stupid. Wrote the wrong word in the checks. Well, I've retroactively removed all the flags, so when the next update rolls around, it will be like those that shouldn't have seen it never got to ^^

As for the one with Kim, THEN I'm completely stumped. It triggers in a single place in the code, and that place has no form of RNG, so unless you haven't been on the school during an afternoon the entire game, then I can only blame renpy for doing renpy things where it just manifests bugs into existence.

Anyways, thanks for the report ^^ Pretty severe bug if it wasn't fixed tbh.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, loving the game. Love MC's that actually go for an harem, so ofc I love this one. Junior's a surprisingly nice support character. Didn't even doubt in suggesting his dad to "fuck it, you're evil, go for more than one girl, who cares?!"

WIth that said, I noticed consistent issue plus a few more typos: The misuse of the apostrophe. The corrections are in the files' names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will be waiting for next update!

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
Leroy2012 Hi!
So you can see few of the misleading issues I found, in order to try my best to help with all those nasty bugs there may be.
1- Walkthrough mentions that "Tara Crying (Bonnie-Tara Conversation)" can be done when Bonnie isn't blackmailed. But, I did chose the blackmail route just the day before.
2- Walkthrough shows the map with Drakken's lair, but it's not on the map as we speak. Maybe a token from the old versions?
3- Throughout the quest "Main Quest 2A(Time to Make Art)(blackmail route)", the action "Order her to come back" misplaces the screen. ( )
4- Throughout the quest "Main Quest 1 (The Tutor)" path 1 step 5, when Tara gives us the test, the picture of the test is misplaced. ( )
5- While Tara is on call with Hope during the quest "Main Quest 2 –Part 2 (Roommate)", I believe in step 14E accordingly to the walkthrough, there's a typo I believe, as it should be "Was he there?" and not "Was here there?" ( )
6- During Kim's quest "Side Quest 2(The Invitation)", prior to step 2 where we have to go to her house, Kim's house is highlighted every morning despite not being weekend days, I believe it's not supposed to happen, is it? ( )
7- Throughout Kim's quest "Side Quest 2(The Invitation)", Step 6 doesn't appear, despite not hiding during main quest 3, as explained in the walkthrough. Goes from step 5 to 7 directly, and doesn't take the non-hiding part of the MQ3.
8- Misc Quest "Where is it?" - Even after 8 days straight, the interaction with the boss doesn't appear. Is it luck/RNG based, or it's something flat that's supposed to happen after 7 days directly?
9- During the quest "Main Quest 4 (Decision Time)", when we go down on Kim for the first time, she's supposed to wear her cheerleader's outfit, and not her regular, yet she does wear the regular one. She wears kim4c2.png & kim4c5.png, but she should be wearing kim4c2.png & kim4c4.png if we follow the logic. I can't post the picture on imgur as, well, it's sexually explicit, but I believe with the picture name you'll get which one is which.

I'll keep updating it later on, but I hope this help out in a way, or the other! Your game is honestly super great, and if I can help, it'll be my great pleasure!

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Ok, loving the game. Love MC's that actually go for an harem, so ofc I love this one. Junior's a surprisingly nice support character. Didn't even doubt in suggesting his dad to "fuck it, you're evil, go for more than one girl, who cares?!"

WIth that said, I noticed consistent issue plus a few more typos: The misuse of the apostrophe. The corrections are in the files' names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will be waiting for next update!
The combination between being from a non-english country and writing a lot of it at 4 am often brings unwanted typos xD

I'll be fixing them. Thanks.

Happy you like the game. Personally I just got really tired of main characters either having girls mindlessly thrown at them without effort (mostly the effort part), just being kinda cowardly, or in some games a straight up piece of sh-.

Juniors presence has mixed responses xD Some people hate that I even included him in the game, but I'm glad some people think he does his supporting role well. I think he is very useful for exposition and explaining thoughts as well.

Anyways, glad you like the game. Next update should be out in a month... And on here in about 2 months.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes