4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
suppose i ruin some triggers so i cant proceed all my available quests are gold except 1 caab for bonnie and 1 misc working plans becoming owner
such a waste of time

• Angry
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
suppose i ruin some triggers so i cant proceed all my available quests are gold except 1 caab for bonnie and 1 misc working plans becoming owner
such a waste of time
Then... Do those and see what happens?

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Can't seem to proc getting the teacher sick. Even after following the walk through and just spamming around the school for multiple days.

Mar 17, 2018
A lot of good projects with Kim Possible unfortunately didn't make it to the finale. I wish the developer the strength and patience to become a legend and complete this project.

By the way, can you please explain to me the difference between love points and lust points? What does it even do? I mean, do I miss any scenes if I collect the wrong points? Usually in other games you have to collect both points to develop the character, but here I have to choose and it is confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenseltersquats

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
A lot of good projects with Kim Possible unfortunately didn't make it to the finale. I wish the developer the strength and patience to become a legend and complete this project.

By the way, can you please explain to me the difference between love points and lust points? What does it even do? I mean, do I miss any scenes if I collect the wrong points? Usually in other games you have to collect both points to develop the character, but here I have to choose and it is confusing.
Thanks <3

Nah, you only miss dialogue - or rather, you get different dialogue.

Originally I wanted it to change them as well, but as I got further into the game I realized that that's a lot of work when I already have 2 paths for each character, and some of them intertwine with other paths from other characters. Suddenly it just becomes an extra permutation.

So yeah, I'm probably gonna remove them - or just keep them as is and not do more with them. The game builds much more on specific choices (as in, each choice you make is stored and is likely to be referenced again) than some overall collection of whether you were nice or mean as an overarching theme

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Thanks <3

Nah, you only miss dialogue - or rather, you get different dialogue.

Originally I wanted it to change them as well, but as I got further into the game I realized that that's a lot of work when I already have 2 paths for each character, and some of them intertwine with other paths from other characters. Suddenly it just becomes an extra permutation.

So yeah, I'm probably gonna remove them - or just keep them as is and not do more with them. The game builds much more on specific choices (as in, each choice you make is stored and is likely to be referenced again) than some overall collection of whether you were nice or mean as an overarching theme
Can you rework C.A.A.B quest please?

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Why that one specifically?
Seems to me it has the highest rate of bugging among all the quests I did in ver0.9b(across my 3 different saves) and also when I tried this same questline in like ver(0.8). Now my current issue is not being able to get the teacher sick for the progression of the quest. I followed all the steps listed in walk-through but still doesn't seem to work. I would drop a save but I have 0 idea how to do that on mobile.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Seems to me it has the highest rate of bugging among all the quests I did in ver0.9b(across my 3 different saves) and also when I tried this same questline in like ver(0.8). Now my current issue is not being able to get the teacher sick for the progression of the quest. I followed all the steps listed in walk-through but still doesn't seem to work. I would drop a save but I have 0 idea how to do that on mobile.
Hmm... Im unsure what you mean. It's a pretty linar quest that just kinda happens by doing Bonnies other quest simultaneously.

SomeShadow

Apr 2, 2021
Never mind. Redownload the game. I figured out where the problem was, and now I just reset the days counted.

I wonder how that big appeared... As I said, its like 3 patches old.
The thing is... that's the exact same problem I currently have. And I downloaded it yesterday.
And regarding the other quests: I had the same "issue", that I could not proceed some which I should have been able to according to the walkthrough. However I was at some point able to them one after one... like they were waiting for each other. Except... for "Prove your worth" at exactly the same stage... waiting for the message during class. And I did like 3 full weeks simply cycling through thinking "maybe it will trigger at some point". It did not.

And something else I wanted to say: Nice game so far!

Reactions: Eland51298

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
After restarting the playthrough from scratch, this game still consistently gets enjoyable added to the fact dev Leroy responds quite frequently. It's not really hard to navigate the quests because there is a specific pattern of redoing quests again. I might bump the score up from 3.5/5 to 4/5

Dec 9, 2022
Lack of content is unfortunately not a bug I can fix very quickly
Importantly, just make sure you don't burn yourself out. A bit of wait is always a lot more preferable to that.

Oh and maybe add a lot more Ann content. That will help our patience a great deal :unsure: Just sayin

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Importantly, just make sure you don't burn yourself out. A bit of wait is always a lot more preferable to that.

Oh and maybe add a lot more Ann content. That will help our patience a great deal :unsure: Just sayin
I really do have to add Ann content at some point don't I ^^'? I'll give her some focus soon. I even know where to take her story, she just tends to be lower priority for me for no real reason.

But one thing I can assure you xD It would not help anyones patience. If anything it would make it worse.

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I may or may not have ignored that consideration altogether, focusing solely at reminding you to do Ann.
I will I will ^^' It seems Ann gets some pretty long breaks, but then she also gets a lot of content at once. Idk how it turned out like that. It just did.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Leroy2012
hi!, wanted to ask about Tara's routes, in which one is it possible to make Tara more submissive?
Once you wrote that:
Tara's routes are, as well, not revealed. But one of them is where she has fallen in love, although she has a different idea of what that is compared to Kim.
So maybe "Tara's love" is more tricky one, or I'm just exaggerating?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes