4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
Edit: Don't be stupid. A gun won't do anything to the sun. Use a water gun instead to put it out.
The sun's like a balloon but with Hydrogen instead of helium, so if you shoot it, it'll make a hole for all the hydrogen to get out of

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
No... Maybe... Okay yes xD

Edit: Don't be stupid. A gun won't do anything to the sun. Use a water gun instead to put it out.

you are next leroy2012 YOU ARE NEXT!
And yeah, I think my chances against the sun, which are zero, would be better with a water pistol
download.png

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Tbh, with those temperatures water would just be more fuel to the fire, so ironically i'd think the lead bullets would do more against sun. Though my physics and astronomy are bit rusty. :p

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
If the sun is hot, why hasn't the moon melted? As we all know the moon is just a big piece of cheese, checkmate science cucks

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
If the sun is hot, why hasn't the moon melted? As we all know the moon is just a big piece of cheese, checkmate science cucks
Because the moon is on the other side of the earth obviously. It's called social distancing.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes