4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Seeing that your disciplined anti-natalist stand antagonized the preggo faction, I must suggest you appease Ann-content faction to solidify your position at acceptable levels.
: p Don't worry. Ann will get her time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ann is just a bit harder to fit in, but she is still on the same level as the rest. Plus, I have more time for her now.

Something tells me the preggo faction won't stop asking ^^' They are resilient ones they are.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: deuxrayme

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Would love if Ron was able to get maybe a chance with Kim, up to player choice of course, obviously.
But maybe your not able to go on a mission with Kim and maybe have a choice to let her go alone or go to Ron for help.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Would love if Ron was able to get maybe a chance with Kim, up to player choice of course, obviously.
But maybe your not able to go on a mission with Kim and maybe have a choice to let her go alone or go to Ron for help.
I wish I could add something like that cause they had a cute relationship in the series. But it would unfortunately require some insane restructuring of the main story since it revolves around Kim :/

If that were to happy, it would be some kind of non-cannon extra episode where the player is Ron

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes