4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
The game is probably going to have to end in one of several ways.

1) SSS becomes good and dates KP.
2) SSS doesn't become good and KP loves him and she becomes bad to join him.
3) SSS dominates KP and she becomes the girl that can do anything her master tells her to do.
4) SSS does about the same thing with KP that he did with Shego, holding them prisioner and they have to be rescued.

She could be rescued in 3 and 4 which could be a opportunity for Ron.

The girl deuxrayme was referring to could have been . The girl from The New Ron.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The game is probably going to have to end in one of several ways.

1) SSS becomes good and dates KP.
2) SSS doesn't become good and KP loves him and she becomes bad to join him.
3) SSS dominates KP and she becomes the girl that can do anything her master tells her to do.
4) SSS does about the same thing with KP that he did with Shego, holding them prisioner and they have to be rescued.

She could be rescued in 3 and 4 which could be a opportunity for Ron.

The girl deuxrayme was referring to could have been . The girl from The New Ron.
I won't spoil how much of that is true and how much isn't :p

I didn't even know of that girl. She's kinda hot :unsure:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I won't spoil how much of that is true and how much isn't :p

I didn't even know of that girl. She's kinda hot :unsure:
Didn't really expect you to Just making an observation and suggesting two scenarios That Ron could help and not be the doofus.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
You're my spirit animal. Obsessed about a few characters enough to make a game out of them, whilst simultaneously forgetting everyone in the franchise that your efficient teenage brain discarded back in the day :ROFLMAO:
Pretty much. Unlike an actual smart person who makes a game about a thing, i haven't even rewatched Kim possible since I was a kid.

• Haha
Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Something is off when you order Shego to give a blowjob.
screenshot0001.png

The girl I'm referring to is hiding in plain sight in the sentence I wrote. If you haven't played update 10 yet, you'll see when you do.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Something is off when you order Shego to give a blowjob.
View attachment 2724417

The girl I'm referring to is hiding in plain sight in the sentence I wrote. If you haven't played update 10 yet, you'll see when you do.
There. I uploaded a new version. The problem was that another bug that made shegos clothes wrong at the start of this patch, so the picture didn't know what to use.

I'll get the actual bug fixed next time, but for now this works

Reactions: Sneaky Heresiarch

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Then he have to create another guy for the game unless he used Ned since he is the only other guy in the game.

corn58

Nov 8, 2021
If I recall Ron's type is Kim but Black hair. I remember he was being asked by the MC and another character and when he was listing off his type they all kept thinking Kim but then he threw in the hair colour which caught them all off guard and he just straight up said he's over her. If I remember I believe Yori fits his bill the most and it does make sense as when he was listing his type my first thoughts were automatically "Oh, Yori"

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes