4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Aenofyr

Jul 16, 2018
Heyo peeps.
No ideas about the 0.10 version from Leroy, but he took the time to post the patch note almost a month ago (11th of June, 2023.) on Discord.

Patch 10a

- Version name changed to better reflect how far the game actually is, since version numbers for games are extremely arbitrary.

- A bunch of Kim content on the lust route
- A whole bunch of new Kim images

- A bunch of Monique content
- Like, a lot of it. I swear, it kept growing
- There's now more repeatable stuff you can do with Monique at school

- Shego has a bit more content
- Shego has a new storyline started

- Tara has a new quest, and it turned out to be a entire patchs worth - despite not even being the main focus
- Tara has more repeatable content at home

- New replayable events in the phone -> videos.

- Kim's part of the questlog has been updated. I wanted to do the entire thing, but its really big.

- A bunch of QoL changes
- There's now a cheat to REDUCE your money. Since some people asked for that.

- Bugfixes has been made
- Spelling errors have been made

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Is all of the patch 10 content at the end of current content? In other words, if I start the game using the .9 patch and upgrade to patch 10 when the public version gets posted, will I run the risk of missing anything?

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
Is all of the patch 10 content at the end of current content? In other words, if I start the game using the .9 patch and upgrade to patch 10 when the public version gets posted, will I run the risk of missing anything?
Nah you’re G. Patch 10 is just a naming alternative for v1.0. However often ”v1.0” is associated with a completed game, when the current state of this game is no where near finished (According to his recent patreon post) You‘re current files should be able to work from v0.9 to v1.0

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Nah you’re G. Patch 10 is just a naming alternative for v1.0. However often ”v1.0” is associated with a completed game, when the current state of this game is no where near finished (According to his recent patreon post) You‘re current files should be able to work from v0.9 to v1.0
You're making the common mistake of thinking of the version numbering as decimals. They're not. It's perfectly legitimate for there to be 0.10 or 0.52, depending on how the development cycle goes.

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
You're making the common mistake of thinking of the version numbering as decimals. They're not. It's perfectly legitimate for there to be 0.10 or 0.52, depending on how the development cycle goes.
I agree with you about versions being in the decimals, like v0.10 or v0.52. However “v0.10” can often refer to games being in early Development, bc some developers adds an extra decimal for bug fixes etc. Due to poor standardisations of versioning developments, there’s no right or wrong way to view these versions; the best way is to check the version history and deduce the successive patterns.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I agree with you about versions being in the decimals, like v0.10 or v0.52. However “v0.10” can often refer to games being in early Development, bc some developers adds an extra decimal for bug fixes etc. Due to poor standardisations of versioning developments, there’s no right or wrong way to view these versions; the best way is to check the version history and deduce the successive patterns.
The general standard is x.y.z; where x is a full release, y is major updates, and z is bug-fixes/patches. So in your example it should really be 0.1.0. Some developers use a four digit system, where it would be: full release, major updates, minor updates, and bug-fixes.

I do agree that the lack of standardization makes it confusing for the user sometimes.

Reactions: gavtangg

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
The general standard is x.y.z; where x is a full release, y is major updates, and z is bug-fixes/patches. So in your example it should really be 0.1.0. Some developers use a four digit system, where it would be: full release, major updates, minor updates, and bug-fixes.

I do agree that the lack of standardization makes it confusing for the user sometimes.
I just did it cause 0.10 can seem like you are att he very first patch. Probably gonna change again around 0.13 or something.

But yeah, would be nice if we had a standard version of it. Some creators have like... Version 0.005.182

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So with this update is there more overall content for Kim on the lust route?

Just debating on making a new save or not.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
So uh, the menu breaks if you close the prefrences with escape rather than the return button, from the main menu.
Really? I thought i fixed that like 3 patches ago... Took me almost 30 minutes...

Ill give it a look. At some point i need to replace the UI anyways.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes