4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Curious Uwatu

Sep 12, 2018
Have I done something wrong? I've triggered the first part of 'Miss you' but Kim is never not at work in the evenings how cna I change that?

Dec 15, 2017
How does love/hate point work in this game? I can guess Lust till toward the corruption route but what about love/hate/joy point?

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Gonna make a list of them xD? I'll fix them if I know they are there
I can sift through the event files and take care of em for you at some point, np. Off the top of my head, since it p*sses me off a bit due to it's prominence - the "Skip To day" button. That extra space makes my eye twitch literally like Magnanimous from MegasXLR.
Also, came for Shego, stayed because of Tara. Her storyline SLAPS

Dooooooom98

Feb 28, 2021
Have I done something wrong? I've triggered the first part of 'Miss you' but Kim is never not at work in the evenings how cna I change that?
I am having the same issue. I managed to get it once where Kim was not at work, but have not managed to get the repeat of that step to progress further.

Reactions: aob86

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
How does love/hate point work in this game? I can guess Lust till toward the corruption route but what about love/hate/joy point?
They WERE going to unlock different things, but honestly I've kinda scrapped the system. With 6+ girls all having 2 routes, that would mean distinctions between love and lust points would end up being 4 times the work.

Instead, individual choices are saved and changing the game that way.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
I am having the same issue. I managed to get it once where Kim was not at work, but have not managed to get the repeat of that step to progress further.
Yep same problem here. Not once has Kim not been working during the week.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Yep same problem here. Not once has Kim not been working during the week.
This sounds very odd. Can you send me your save?

I havent touched anything about her work this patch, and none of my patreons have said anything about this

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes