4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Two mistakes
considdered > remove a d
Searching through the rpy files for the other error I saw multiple of this one through a few files.

bonniequest2blackmail
pressure d > no space

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
Also got the kim bug, only got to do the shower event the first time with URM and that didnt help with Bonnie's questline because shes still bugged afterwards.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I'll fix the kim bug tomorrow.

It must be pretty easy to fix if everyone is getting it. Just weird no one has told me before it ended up here.

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Hey guys how do you start the Shego quest between "No More Patience" and "What's This Now?"? Nevermind it starts in the school hallway
EDIT: How do I get the new Tara quest? Does the 'Roommates" quest end when she starts paying 'rent'? because it's still purple in the questlog?
EDIT 2: to get the new quest, get Rent from Tara at the start of the day then go to class
Can you explain a bit further of how you trigger Shego final quest? I have same issues as yours but my final Shego quest won't trigger in school.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Would someone please share a save before the new content that has Kim on the lust route?
I went love route and don't want to start over.

95zuser99031

Jan 28, 2020
check your messages, i have done
Have I done something wrong? I've triggered the first part of 'Miss you' but Kim is never not at work in the evenings how cna I change that?
Did you two pick the handjob option on the mission with Kim? That option doesnt seem to work correctly, removefromspecificmeetingplace("kimquest3pos") never gets ran so she is forever being sent to the cafeteria which also causes her to work.

ratpack2000

Feb 1, 2021
Hmm... Can you send me your save? Sounds like something is off, but I'm not sure what I've changed
I got the same bug but had a dig through the code to work around it so can give you my observations to help you fix it
1. Only seems to happen on the lust route
2. Looks like one of the previous quest steps seems to set Kims permanent position to the classroom at school at all times and that seemed to force her to always being at work in the evening (as an aside, there was some weird positioning for Tara too within that list with multiple of the same entry)
3. As a work around I cleared the fixed positioning list and manually set Kims position to something other than 1

After that, everything played through normally

Hope that helps

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes