4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm still wondering how the story will get you a harem ending with the love route, since all the girls seem to be fight for your attention. Now the the lust route I can see the harem ending happening because some of the girls won't have a choice.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Oh... yeah xD If it wins the polls.

I'm likely going to Poll 3some content on my patreon, cause there's just too much to do.
Might want to keep that option in question out of Patreon, perhaps just put it as threesome content, considering Patreon's stance on anything close to risking incest.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Might want to keep that option in question out of Patreon, perhaps just put it as threesome content, considering Patreon's stance on anything close to risking incest.
Hmm... I suppose? Though patreon is usually more forgiving with patron only polls. I'll just keep the word "Mom" out of it.

LedgeEndDairy

May 30, 2018
What do hate/happy points do? I can't see anything in the guide or in any sort of interactions other than a single line of code that says if Bonnie Hate > Happy, then that choice is Happy+1. They don't seem to be related to love/lust routes, and don't seem to influence dialogue choices or really any content at all.

Is this for future releases? An abandoned concept? Can I just make any happy/hate dialogue choice I want without consequence, or did I miss something?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
What do hate/happy points do? I can't see anything in the guide or in any sort of interactions other than a single line of code that says if Bonnie Hate > Happy, then that choice is Happy+1. They don't seem to be related to love/lust routes, and don't seem to influence dialogue choices or really any content at all.

Is this for future releases? An abandoned concept? Can I just make any happy/hate dialogue choice I want without consequence, or did I miss something?
It's abandoned, got so last patch.

Due to the fact that each charcater has 2 paths, its simply too much. However, I save individual choices now, so instead of points, it just references back to what you picked - is the plan.

LedgeEndDairy

May 30, 2018
It's abandoned, got so last patch.

Due to the fact that each charcater has 2 paths, its simply too much. However, I save individual choices now, so instead of points, it just references back to what you picked - is the plan.
Makes sense. Glad to know I have dialogue freedom, haha. I was about to start my run over. :/

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm... I suppose? Though patreon is usually more forgiving with patron only polls. I'll just keep the word "Mom" out of it.
I've seen games get nuked on Patreon when there's been incest content behind patch here and Patreon has gotten suspicious. So be careful with it. :)

Reactions: Leroy2012

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is Bonnie bugged? because after I got the decoy mission she hasn't showed up in the school.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
Doing Bonnie's love route and she no longer appears in school after putting Monique's pictures on the fake phone, when I'm supposed to be planting it for her to find. Am I missing something I'm meant to be doing, because I thought she has to be visible somewhere with another person to trigger the event?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I've seen games get nuked on Patreon when there's been incest content behind patch here and Patreon has gotten suspicious. So be careful with it. :)
Interesting... I'll try to keep it to a way where you'd literally have to know the names (and be a paying patron) to know of that.

That said, maybe I need to figure out some alternative when uploading the inevitable incest stuff... Does mom and girl sharing a guy without touching eachother count as incest by patreon standards?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Is Bonnie bugged? because after I got the decoy mission she hasn't showed up in the school.
You need to speak to someone in the same room, not directly to her.

Apparently its bugged so it doesn't show you what room she is in - but if im not wrong she is in the cafeteria, so just talk to anyone who is in there.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes