4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Help me. I cannot start these quests.
That Shego quest will unlock if you are through with Kim beach ball scene (hangout at the beach on the weekend). Once you get that beach ball Kim scene you can go to the bedroom at the afternoon to start Shego quest. And Anna final quest is related to Shego's quest.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with unlocked gallery:

Project Possible Patch 14.5 :
/ (102 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

LedgeEndDairy

May 30, 2018
Working towards it :HideThePain: And when the first one is there, more are soon to follow.

Multiple paths is a pain to make
Wait I'm looking at your flair and don't remember anything resembling a Bonnie BDSM scene - unless that's part of the blackmail route which I haven't done. Did I miss something? Or has that not been implemented yet/concept art?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Wait I'm looking at your flair and don't remember anything resembling a Bonnie BDSM scene - unless that's part of the blackmail route which I haven't done. Did I miss something? Or has that not been implemented yet/concept art?
Yeah. That's in the blackmail route.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I've gone through the walkthrough, gotten all the way up to Shift Manager at the job, have both Kim and Monique working there and Monkey Idol still won't pop. I do Small Talk and still just get the same 3 questions. I've gone through both answers on all of them and still nothing happens.

Edit: Never Mind. You might want to clarify in the Walkthrough that the heart attack has to happen before the 3rd mission will pop up.

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2090718

Overview:
After an accident turns you into a young adult again, you take on the role of one of the most beloved villains from the Kim Possible series.
Coming up with the ultimate plan to once and for all destroy her, you move to her city and enroll in her school. This time, the plan is to defeat her emotionally, instead of physically. The plan is simple, but unfortunately, keeping a low profile when you're a mastermind isn't easy, and you slowly find yourself surrounded by both friends and enemies of Kim Possible...
How you will deal with both friends, foes, sluts and more is for you to decide as each girl has multiple routes and conclusions to reach.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-10
Release Date: 2023-07-10
Developer: Leroy2012 - - -
Artist: Muplur -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Offical Walkthrough 0.9 - Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1522901 View attachment 1522902 View attachment 1522903 View attachment 1522905 View attachment 1522906 View attachment 1522907 View attachment 1522908 View attachment 1522909
When are we getting preg content? No better way to cuck the men than to impregnate the girls.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes