4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
How do you activate the new bonnie content? It says to meet her in classroom after school but it doesn't do anything whichever day i try
I have just been told the questlog seems to be bugged? Try checking the sex store and see if it has new items. Apparently the steps aren't aligning right

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
im loving this game. the art work looks drawn especially for this game not just pastes from the net. the story is really original and fresh which is awesome. the game is fairly easy to navigate, havent found any bugs or glitches that cause crashes or restarts. all in all great game. 5 out of 5 guys. please stay with this no matter how long between updates, well dont take years between. fantastic job guys.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Leroy2012 I have encountered a bug with Tara's Lies quest along with Kim's rumor's quest and Bonnie's Last Straw quest all triggering at the same time. Now I'm unable to leave the school, it's night time so all the girl's have left and Senior is saying "I should ask someone else if they have seen Tara before I leave."

I have done some replays to to see if I can get some RNG to work but I can only talk to one girl before the nighttime trigger removes others or I hit the Gym encounter with Bonnie and the 'new girl'

Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
im loving this game. the art work looks drawn especially for this game not just pastes from the net. the story is really original and fresh which is awesome. the game is fairly easy to navigate, havent found any bugs or glitches that cause crashes or restarts. all in all great game. 5 out of 5 guys. please stay with this no matter how long between updates, well dont take years between. fantastic job guys.
Updates have been more or less 2 month exactly since that schedule was made. If I took 6 months I'd not get more done, cause I just work more when I'm close to the deadline xD

Thanks for the kind words.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Leroy2012 I have encountered a bug with Tara's Lies quest along with Kim's rumor's quest and Bonnie's Last Straw quest all triggering at the same time. Now I'm unable to leave the school, it's night time so all the girl's have left and Senior is saying "I should ask someone else if they have seen Tara before I leave."

I have done some replays to to see if I can get some RNG to work but I can only talk to one girl before the nighttime trigger removes others or I hit the Gym encounter with Bonnie and the 'new girl'
Hmm... I've heard of this bug one time before, but Im not entirely sure how.

I'll try to do some debugging based on what your comment said. I'm sure its just like a single thing I need to delete or add, but its just ... what exactly.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Hmm... I've heard of this bug one time before, but Im not entirely sure how.

I'll try to do some debugging based on what your comment said. I'm sure its just like a single thing I need to delete or add, but its just ... what exactly.
if you need the save lmk

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
It's not for ann nor Kim, and you can sorta avoid it by just not doing any of the blackmail options and then looking at what happens
Would you spoil me as to what happens? Or the gist of it?
Is it essentially the rejection of certain paths/girls?

My apologies as I don't intend to diminish your efforts in the game. Blackmail just isn't my cuppa tea

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

My apologies as I don't intend to diminish your efforts in the game. Blackmail just isn't my cuppa tea
Bonnie does something related to MC and the blackmail path is basically just punishing her without causing legal consequences for her.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Bonnie does something related to MC and the blackmail path is basically just punishing her without causing legal consequences for her.
Ah.
I have no love for Bonnie tbh so I actually might be quite happy to blackmail her.. . but if you would humor me. . .
what would happen if you didn't blackmail her?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Hmm... I see. I guess the questlog is somehow bugged there. No one told me that before public release :/ That's a shame.

I'll have to figure it out for next time. I wonder what it is...

Wait, did you say it loops? That shouldn't be possible. The questlog isn't dynamically made, so it literally can't loop unless it somehow regress the stage the quest is on
I don't understand it myself, the quest itself progresses normally but for some reason the log jumps, whatever it is I think it's because for some reason the quest log skipped the "Talk to Tara" phase, this is probably somehow related to the save from the last version I loaded up. that save starts with the version of step 9 that I showed you which I already did, so when I sleep it jumps to the next stage but it makes the mistake of skipping the "Talk to Tara" stage. I'm not a coder so I don't understand if this is an overflow thing or something similar maybe no one else experiences it. Didn't have any other problems with the build

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Hope there's some good Kim content in the gallery. Cba playing the game since its pretty much a RenPy RPG mix which takes time

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

Nope. First up blackmail is only on one girls route, and if you ignore it, she basically starts panicking because you caught her doing something illegal and now you're just like "Yeah, I don't care." - and she doesn't trust that.

• Wow
Reactions: OleJackRipper

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I don't understand it myself, the quest itself progresses normally but for some reason the log jumps, whatever it is I think it's because for some reason the quest log skipped the "Talk to Tara" phase, this is probably somehow related to the save from the last version I loaded up. that save starts with the version of step 9 that I showed you which I already did, so when I sleep it jumps to the next stage but it makes the mistake of skipping the "Talk to Tara" stage. I'm not a coder so I don't understand if this is an overflow thing or something similar maybe no one else experiences it. Didn't have any other problems with the build
Not sure. I'll have to give it a look. For me it sounds like I somehow put in multiple of those lines that progresses the quest, but then it should give 2 of the notifications as well, so its like...

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes