4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021

New patch is out

Dunno when it will be up here. I can't update most of the download links here - those are taken care of by the mods.

Reactions: PugWug and wixhid4

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
How do you activate the new bonnie content? It says to meet her in classroom after school but it doesn't do anything whichever day i try

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Me reading the changelog....

v0.11a
- A lot of new Kim lust route content
- A whole lot of images for this one
- Continuation of Bonnies blackmail route
- More Ann content
- Ann now as some repeatable stuff at the hospital

0_0

"instantly press download link"

• Haha
Reactions: Leroy2012

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Just played it, update is great but the Bonnie quest log is bugged, the quest itself works but the log is out of order and so the quest doesn't complete/give the end of update message.
The error in particular is that after "9) once again meet her after school" it goes to "10) Something Bonnie is not a fan of..." going to sleep advances the quest which gives me "11) I should message Bonnie, when it's time to take another trip" but I can't actually do that because the actual quest stage is at the point where I have to talk to Tara, this problem continues until I finish the quest and stage 14 is "If anyone knows something it's Tara" after that sleeping progresses the quest into a loop "15) Something Bonnie is not a fan of..."

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
How do i progress the bonnie blackmail route for this version. I've interacted with her in every location, and spent time in every location multiple times, but nothings happened. The quest log hasn't changed either.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Just played it, update is great but the Bonnie quest log is bugged, the quest itself works but the log is out of order and so the quest doesn't complete/give the end of update message.
The error in particular is that after "9) once again meet her after school" it goes to "10) Something Bonnie is not a fan of..." going to sleep advances the quest which gives me "11) I should message Bonnie, when it's time to take another trip" but I can't actually do that because the actual quest stage is at the point where I have to talk to Tara, this problem continues until I finish the quest and stage 14 is "If anyone knows something it's Tara" after that sleeping progresses the quest into a loop "15) Something Bonnie is not a fan of..."
Hmm... I see. I guess the questlog is somehow bugged there. No one told me that before public release :/ That's a shame.

I'll have to figure it out for next time. I wonder what it is...

Wait, did you say it loops? That shouldn't be possible. The questlog isn't dynamically made, so it literally can't loop unless it somehow regress the stage the quest is on

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes