4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is Kim and Ron not being together canon? I never watched the show, so I only know about it from hentai lol.

Would have been cool if we could cuck that kid, but oh well.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Can't trigger Shego's 4 quest "No More Patience". Can someone explain me what have I done wrong? Thx in advance.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Updates have been more or less 2 month exactly since that schedule was made. If I took 6 months I'd not get more done, cause I just work more when I'm close to the deadline xD

Thanks for the kind words.
We do NOT want another Mythic Manor on our hands lol

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Can't trigger Shego's 4 quest "No More Patience". Can someone explain me what have I done wrong? Thx in advance.
Excuse me, my language is not English, it could be several things that happened to me but I solved it by doing the following.
1) you have to complete more missions from other characters such as tara, for example, that get in the way of shego's s since the events are random when you visit in the afternoon and those of tara or another character appear.
2) if you have already completed those of all the characters or those that get in the way with the afternoon start every day try in the afternoon until it comes out at the end they are probability events until sometime it will come out unfortunately I wait several days during the game until what a jump

Reactions: ded inside

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Excuse me, my language is not English, it could be several things that happened to me but I solved it by doing the following.
1) you have to complete more missions from other characters such as tara, for example, that get in the way of shego's s since the events are random when you visit in the afternoon and those of tara or another character appear.
2) if you have already completed those of all the characters or those that get in the way with the afternoon start every day try in the afternoon until it comes out at the end they are probability events until sometime it will come out unfortunately I wait several days during the game until what a jump
Thanks, I will try

Reactions: Zhaico

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
New player here:
I opened the 11a version, and went to the preferences to fix the fullscreen resolution. Back to main menu,... and it's impossible to start a new game because the preference "back" screen is what I assume the "into the game" right click screen, but since I didn't start a game, there is no right click screen to go back to, and the main menu is unclickable in the background... very annoying.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
New player here:
I opened the 11a version, and went to the preferences to fix the fullscreen resolution. Back to main menu,... and it's impossible to start a new game because the preference "back" screen is what I assume the "into the game" right click screen, but since I didn't start a game, there is no right click screen to go back to, and the main menu is unclickable in the background... very annoying.
I am not sure what you mean.

But I guess the answer is just to reset the files, start a game and then when you're into the game, you fix the resolution?

Jul 30, 2018
Pregnancy content, if it will happen, will most likely happen at the very end of the game. Iirc that's what the dev said when i asked about possible pregnancy content.
not everyone is into it but damn it's a great content to have and can be made an optional content besides the full game itself.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
not everyone is into it but damn it's a great content to have and can be made an optional content besides the full game itself.
While that is not wrong, I still need to actually make it and use the time on it : p That's where the real hurdle is with stuff like that.

In general I'm not a fan of optional content cause it's a lot of time spent on something 50% at best probably wanna see.

GenRatios

Jan 18, 2022
This might be the first game where there's a cheat option that I just won't use. The characters and storytelling are just that good. And that's despite some minor idiomatic odd phrasing and one or two misspellings.

My only request? I find the Questlog a bit confusing and painful to operate. The color coding for "new" content is okay, but I'd much prefer to see a top-level, highly obvious indicator for Quest complete. Maybe a checkmark? Or using strikethrough on the name of the quest?

Also, would be nice to have a top-level indicator when ALL quests are complete for a character (this should adjust so it doesn't indicate quests that aren't possible due to previous choices).

Other feedback: it's not exactly grindy, but pacing seems a bit off in terms of gating based on earnings. Early on, it takes a really long time to earn required money. But now, I've maxed share purchase and I'm drowning in thousands of $. My balancing tip? Perhaps cut share purchase prices, or increase share interest, both of which would allow compounding to kick in earlier.

Minor bugs: some of the repeat scene dialog aren't sensitive to progression that happens after the initial trigger. e.g. Monique keeps asking about whether I've made up my mind long after the choice was made.

Nonetheless, fantastic job. This is one of the top 5 I've ever played.

Jul 30, 2018
While that is not wrong, I still need to actually make it and use the time on it : p That's where the real hurdle is with stuff like that.

In general I'm not a fan of optional content cause it's a lot of time spent on something 50% at best probably wanna see.
just hope for the best tho, not many parody have such content so specific people like me have been looking around for one that has such content, but it's your game and i think it's better to finish what you guys intended to do in the first place, i'm not going to demand it or something along the line, just suggestion or throwing my thought and idea out there.

regardless of such content itself, i love the game so far and that's 15 mins into the game, just not enough time to walkthrough it just yet.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
This might be the first game where there's a cheat option that I just won't use. The characters and storytelling are just that good. And that's despite some minor idiomatic odd phrasing and one or two misspellings.

My only request? I find the Questlog a bit confusing and painful to operate. The color coding for "new" content is okay, but I'd much prefer to see a top-level, highly obvious indicator for Quest complete. Maybe a checkmark? Or using strikethrough on the name of the quest?

Also, would be nice to have a top-level indicator when ALL quests are complete for a character (this should adjust so it doesn't indicate quests that aren't possible due to previous choices).

Other feedback: it's not exactly grindy, but pacing seems a bit off in terms of gating based on earnings. Early on, it takes a really long time to earn required money. But now, I've maxed share purchase and I'm drowning in thousands of $. My balancing tip? Perhaps cut share purchase prices, or increase share interest, both of which would allow compounding to kick in earlier.

Minor bugs: some of the repeat scene dialog aren't sensitive to progression that happens after the initial trigger. e.g. Monique keeps asking about whether I've made up my mind long after the choice was made.

Nonetheless, fantastic job. This is one of the top 5 I've ever played.
Thanks for the nice words ^ ^

Yeah, a lot of the strange phrasing comes from the fact that I write a lot of it at 4 am. Having a real job on the side is hard.

Alright, just cause you asked so nicely, I'll do that with the questlog.

1694036530371.png
I do wish I could revamp it to be more perfect, but honestly that is a huge undertaking and i'm not sure where to start, cause I don't want to just make it a "go to A, do B" kinda thing (To the dismay of some).

It's true the money currently doesn't match up with the actual prices of stuff. I have plans of adding some pretty expensive stuff later on - and just develop the game based on that rather than based on the patch by patch release.

I'll have to check that one with monique. That sounds like a bug more than anything.

Anyways, I'm glad you like the game ^^

Reactions: Zent7 and GenRatios
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes