4.40 star(s) 54 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
screenshot0001.png

Maybe I did talk to her about it at school right after that. It's been so long that I can't remember. So what's next then? I figured I just have to progress other girls, but it's been too long with her not doing anything and only having the 3 basic smalltalk options.

eqohs

Nov 18, 2021
Taras I kinda understand, but can you elaborate with Shego? That's not something I've heard before nor really understand cause her stuff is far less random.
After replaying some saves, and looking at my completed save file's quest log, I think I was just confusing parts of Tara's quest line, or some misc quest events, where Shego gets referenced being in the house.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
v0.11a
- A lot of new Kim lust route content
It is in the changelog, but I can't get to it. Anyone else?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got 2 questions.

Is there possible femdom routes with Bonnie or Shego?

Is there a way to help Bonnie truely one-up Kim at school?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I've got a slight problem.
I went back and used an older save to progress Kim along a non love route to see how it was different. As I progressed I was focusing on her and not so much on the others. Anyway Kim and Ann are caught up but Monique is still behind. I progressed up to her wanting the MC to meet her parents, bought the drill as a gift but have never been able to go to her house on the weekend.

Anyhelp?

Here's a copy of the last save for it.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I've got a slight problem.
I went back and used an older save to progress Kim along a non love route to see how it was different. As I progressed I was focusing on her and not so much on the others. Anyway Kim and Ann are caught up but Monique is still behind. I progressed up to her wanting the MC to meet her parents, bought the drill as a gift but have never been able to go to her house on the weekend.

Anyhelp?

Here's a copy of the last save for it.
Hmm... Ive heard of this bug before but never seem to have found a solution. Ill find one some time today, though im kinda busy

Reactions: Barkin 10

Deit

Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 2913140

Maybe I did talk to her about it at school right after that. It's been so long that I can't remember. So what's next then? I figured I just have to progress other girls, but it's been too long with her not doing anything and only having the 3 basic smalltalk options.

I got stuck here before too, for me i just keep working until you can buy shares of your workplace, then buy them until you're promoted to a permanent worker. you'll be asked to find another person to work with,the mission will ask you to ask monique first but youll be able to choose between kim and monique, choose kim and work with her a couple times.you should be able to talk to her afterward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leroy2012

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Damn man I feel left out BECAUSE I did the Kim Love route wtf. Every update is her lust route which I don't want to do lol.
No it isn't : p

Before these lust route updates, it was like 2-3 patches with only love route. I need to get them to the same level.

Basically you just got the frontloaded content.

Oct 28, 2017
No it isn't : p

Before these lust route updates, it was like 2-3 patches with only love route. I need to get them to the same level.

Basically you just got the frontloaded content.
after i did those first it just seems so. so its boring for kim cuz i like her the most. it ain't bad. mity does the same for four elements. but he just does a whole route first completely then does the love route.

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
after i did those first it just seems so. so its boring for kim cuz i like her the most. it ain't bad. mity does the same for four elements. but he just does a whole route first completely then does the love route.
That's one way to do it, but I think it kinda ruins it for anyone following the development that the entire progress just kinda restarts. That's probably just up to preference.

Anyhow, rejoice. Next patch has love content for her - and lust content. Now that they are synced up contentwise.

Reactions: jenseltersquats

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
That's one way to do it, but I think it kinda ruins it for anyone following the development that the entire progress just kinda restarts. That's probably just up to preference.

Anyhow, rejoice. Next patch has love content for her - and lust content. Now that they are synced up contentwise.
Any more Ann, Bonnie or Monique planed for the next update?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Any more Ann, Bonnie or Monique planed for the next update?
Eeeh... Shego stuff and Tara stuff.

Both Kim and Shego are taking up pretty huge amounts of content this time around (Especially image-wise).

After this, I'll have a patreon poll for whether ann or shego should get bonus content for patch 13 (Imagine like 3/3. Gotta figure out who gets 2/3 of the content and who gets 1/3).

Reactions: Barkin 10
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes